Chapter 5: We need to "talk".

"Ha! I beat your ass!" I laughed, contented with myself. I just won a game of HALO against Luca. Okay, okay, this was my twelfth try but I did still win right?

Turns out, Luca was a wicked gamer. He was the only one I'd ever lost to in a game of HALO.

It was 10 pm and we were both awake as I soon suggested that we play this. Seriously , my first words to him were 'Come on , you shy motherfucker. Let me teach you how to really play HALO.' So imagine my embarrassment when he turned out to to be an Italian version of 'Markiplier'.

"Yes. After over a hundred tries. Get over it, I'm better than you at this." He chuckled and I frowned.

"Hey! Twelve tries only. Okay? " I corrected him, playfully.

"Oops! My bad." He said, raising his hands and shaking his head.

I could not help but feel extremely elated right now. Luca was opening up to me and not acting too shy other than a few blushey moments when I'd make a sexual remark. Like when we first started playing and he shot me dead (in the game, geez) I said 'Dont get so excited. You look like you just got laid.' , he blushed.

To add to my joy, he had once again swapped his long sleeve tee for a short sleeved one.

"Humph. I'm exhausted. Can we go sleep?" I yawned , stretching. The action made my crop top rise up to the point where he could see the lower part of my bra.

He nonchalantly looked away and grinned.

"Luca, Luca, Luca " I sighed , shaking my head.

He looked at me quickly and furrowed his perfectly arched eyebrows, acting as if I hadn't just caught him staring.

"You're more whoremonal than me" I got up and bent down to his level. Making the neck line of my top droop deeper. His innocent eyes scanned my chest and I'm pretty sure my tits covered in a black lace bra were staring back at him.

He shifted uncomfortablely and I almost awwed at the way he gulped.

" Have you ever touched a pair of boobs?" I asked him, keeping my hands on his strong shoulders.

And then he looked down and stuttered " I-I ...mérda .....No...But I don't mean tha-a-t ..."

"Shhhh.....Nerdy. Shhhh...." I placed my finger on his lips and he immediately shut up, looking at me with an alarmed look.

" You wanna touch them?" I whispered, ignoring the pain shooting through my side from bending so much. To lessen the pain, I kneeled down in front of him. Luca , sitting on the single couch, looked down at me with hooded eyes. His Adams apple bobbed repeatedly as he gulped time and again. His bright golden-brown eyes were now a shade darker.

Placing my hands on his knees, I learnt forward.

"Fallo." I whispered the only phrase I knew in Italian. Do it.

It was like something snapped in him and his hands wound into my jet black hair. He leaned really close. So damn close, that I could feel his hot , minty breath on my lips.
His rough and large hands went around my neck and I did my job. My lips touched his neck and I kissed along his pumping vein, letting his masculine scent float into my soal. I continued torturing him with my slow kisses which soon turned into rougher, and harder bites. He let out a breathy moan and my pússy clenched at the sound.

After my work on his neck was done, I swiftly licked a straight line up my masterpiece.

All of a sudden, I was pushed away. I fell back and watched as he looked around, running a hand through his hair. His breathing had noticably quickened and his prominent hardness glared at me as if saying come, El, fuck me.