Chapter 12: Release

I was pissed. Pissed as fucking hell. I was 1 minute away from fucking the shit out of him and he just HAD to be a pussy and walk off.

I don't understand what is his problem. The only reason he shut off the female attention in life was because of Ann. Now , I've told him I don't give 2 shits about Ann and that I can show him what he missed all these years and yet still he DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE HOT AND HEAVY SEX WITH ME. The little shit.

To say I was fuming would be an  understatement. I was Fucking livid. 

Right now, I was in shower, trying to calm down. My fingers travelled down south and I realized how wet he'd made me. No guy before ever has had this kind of effect on me. Got me wet? Yes. But not to this point, I was soaking through my panties. Thighs layered with my arousal.

I just had to get off now. The pent-up sexual frustration was too much. I couldn't even think straight right now. I need to get laid. If this Italian can't do it, I need to look somewhere else. Possibly, a club right now.

Clubbing on a Monday night. Heard of that?

I picked up my phone and called Raven.

"Ayo hoe." Raven's voice greeted me.

"I need to get laid."

_______________________________________

"Aspen." I murmured, reading out the name of the club I was brought to by Raven.

I was dressed in a short midnight blue bodycon dress. My cleavage was in full display. I had 6 inch hooker heels on and light minimal makeup. The things you have to do to get laid.

Raven wore a short skater dress and Gladiator heels which made her legs look stunning.

"Yo Marcus!" Raven yelled, walking ahead and not bothering to stand in the queue.

The security guard outside , Marcus, was a huge , buff man. He wore a black suit and there was a earpiece in his ear. His size was intimidating. Fucking 7 foot maybe.

Marcus smiled at Raven as we walked up to him and gave her light hug.

"This is my friend, Eleoner. Eleoner meet Marcus. He's a family friend." I smiled at Marcus and shook his hand. It was only then did I notice the wedding band on his finger.

"It's not the weekend, Ravey. So go slow will you? I'm not going to drag your drunk ass home tonight again." He scolded and Raven huffed and mumbled something along the lines "that was only once."

"In you go, girls. Have fun." He lifted the rope and let us in.

There was not much crowd in it. This looked liked an exclusive club actually. There were men in suits and women in expensive looking cocktail dresses.  The dance floor was almost packed though. People grinding, kissing, humping. Someone might actually be having sex. Been there, done that.

"Ellie girl, dance with me." Raven said cheesily and I laughed as she pulled my hand towards the dance floor.

'Bodak Yellow' came on and we both freaked out. Gosh, this song made me feel so powerful for some reason. Cardi B is queen.

I danced with Raven for two songs and just then 'Wine slow' by Gyptian came  on. The crowd decreased a bit and the couples stayed back. I turned to leave with Raven but just then two hands came around my waist and pulled me towards a hard chest. Raven looked at me, then at the person behind me,  smirked and threw me a wink, walking off. I got lost in the slow, sensual beat of the song and grinded into the stranger. My body felt like it was on fire. It was not long before I felt hardness digging into me. The stranger then turned me around and I saw Twan looking down at me with a smirk painted on his lips. He looked edible tonight. He had chucked his leather jacket for a black shirt which clung to his body, a pair of black jeans and black shoes. All black. He pulled my hips towards his groin again and circled my hips , grinding into him perfectly.