Chapter 36: Realization

"AHHHH FUCK YES!"

I slammed my hand on the headboard of the bed as Luca drove his cock into me repeatedly.

"Please, harder!" I moaned out, my eyes looking into his, swimming with lust and passion.

Luca got up on his knees, slightly pulling out of me but not completely. He suddenly pulled my body to his in a rough jerk and I cried as he filled me up to the brim again.

He once again got over me and started fucking me. "You're so tight, piccola." he murmered in a strained voice.

"Luc, baby" I grabbed his face, "I need you to come in my mouth. I need to taste you again."

A grin made its way onto his face and he rammed into me harder making me explode around his cock. I screamed his name so loud, I'm pretty sure the whole building shook.

"Fuck yes." Luca pulled back and observed my body as it jerked and ny juices gushed out of me.

"Come here, piccola." he stood beside the bed and I crawled towards him. I could feel the sticky mess between my legs.

"Give me your cock, baby." I looked up as his face flushed with colour at the endearment. I wrapped my hand around his hard cock and then put my mouth to it.

I moved ny mouth up and down on his thick rod, coating it with my saliva.

"Caazo, I'm coming..." he whispered and I increased my tempo.

"Come right in my mouth." I said, a smirk taking over my lips as I threw him a wink.

He wrapped his large hands in my hair and pushed my face down further on his cock. I gagged as I couldn't take him any deeper.

"Ohhh, for fucks sake, EL!" and then I felt it. Spurt after spurt of hot salty and sweet liquid hit my tongue.

I moaned around his cock, my eyes watering as I looked up at him. His head was thrown back, and his Adams apple was bobbing as he panted with his release.

In some time, he pulled out. I obediently swallowed his juices and smiled up at him. He blushed and grinned right back. His glasses were still on his face. He looked like a nerdy sex toy.

"You taste good." I teased him as I leaned back on the bed. I don't even know how, but he blushed even harder.

This was the second time I had sex with Luca when he wasnt angry or pissed. And damn the amount of times this guy blushed. Geez. It was adorable.

Luca sat down on the bed once again as I made my to the bathroom to rinse my mouth. Soon, I joined him on the bed. I climbed right next to him and snuggled into his chest.

In this moment, right here, I felt content. I smiled against his chest. We were crossing so many boundaries. This was not what friends with benefits do. Cuddling complicated things. Right now though, in this moment, I didn't care and by the way his palm traced soft patterns on my hip, I'm guessing he didn't care either.

We sat like that for a few minutes, enjoying the comfortable silence.

"Fuck that lil mouse cuz-" I groaned and grabbed my phone from the night stand. Way to fucking ruin the moment.

NY brain snapped shut when I saw the caller id. Diane.

I snuggled back into his chest, my butt pressed up against his dick. Luca saw the caller Id too and sighed.

" I'm right here." he whispered into my ear from behind and goosebumps sprang on my naked skin.

I tilted my head behind and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.