Chapter 30: The Snake's Out

LUCA'S POV:

I cracked my eyes open as I felt a movement against me. I was greeted with the beautiful sight of my little piccola curled up against my chest, trying to find a comfortable position. Her long eyelashes rested peacefully on her cheekbones. There was a rosy tinge to her face. I frowned as my eyes roamed over the dried up tears and guilt penetrated my gut. I did that. What the hell was wrong with me last night?

I looked down at her soft, round tits as they rose and fell with each calm breath she took. Also, they were littered with red and blue bruises. One part of me felt bad for marking her pale, ivory skin. The other, fucked up part of me was proud as I stared at her chest. I had marked her. She was mine.

I slowly untangled my legs from hers and crawled down the bed, thinking of making up for my rowdy behavior last night. I got under the blanket and pyshed apart her pale thighs. My eyes nested on her beautiful pink pussy. Well, it Did look thoroughly fucked. I placed my palms on her thighs again and placed myself between them. As sson as I knew it, my mouth was on her. Her taste, fucking hell. She tasted amazing.

I ran my tongue in between her fold and Flicked it against her little bud. Just then, she moaned and moved from her position, with a frown on her face. I smirked.

My mind wandered to how rough I was with her last night. How I treated her like a fucking rag doll, how I didn't give a fuck about her "Stop" and "no". I need anger management.

Being with El was amazing. We fit in together perfectly. Maybe we were poles apart in some areas but honestly, I feel like she'll be the only one who'll stick around inspite of my anger issues.

"Uhh...." She moaned again, snapping me out of my reverie. I looked up at her to see her eyes closed, her mouth open. Gosh, the way my cock went into that.

"Luccaaa...." She moaned once again and my tongue dipped in her folds, entering her. Her taste invaded my senses and it took all in me not to lose my fucking mind.

"Good morning, Bella.." I said, my mouth against her. Her whole body shivered as she felt the vibrations travel up her body.

"Wh- what are you doing?" she panted as I went back to licking her sinful pussy. I concentrated on her little bud and placed my mouth over it, giving it my full attention.

"Aw, hell. Luca...." she moaned, quickly running her hands through my hair. I let out a low grunt when I felt her tugging at the roots, making pain shoot through me. The kind of pain I was slowly getting addicted to.

I looked up to meet her forest eyes as she stared at me, eyes wide.

"I'm sorry, baby." I apologised and ran my hands over her smooth thighs. My cock was rock hard at this point.

"So-sorry for?" she mumbled, letting out a loud moan later as I entered her with my tongue.

I grinned as more juices gushed out of her, pink puffy cunt.

"I was an asshole yesterday. I hurt you." I then placed my mouth over her clit and nibbled on it lightly. Her whole body jerked as she let out a soft scream.

"You didn't hurt me. You were perfec- fuck!" i bit down on her clit gently.

"Please please please. I'm so fucking close!" she gasped and pleaded and I got to work. I treated her like my goddess for the next 5 minutes as I gave her what she wanted. I observed the way her body jerked, her cunt tightened and her thighs trembled as she finally let go into my mouth. I hummed and licked her dry.

She laid there, famished and I smiled at her.

She grinned back and covered her face as she blushed adorably. My chest tightened and I leaned forward to press a kiss to her lips.