Chapter 8: His People

A/N : IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAD PATIENCE WITH ME. LOVE YA!

---------------------------------------------------------

The next two days passed by in a blur. I spent my time preparing myself for college as did Luca. Luca and I were doing great. He didn't seem to dwell too much on terrace incident and I was glad.

During the two days, I learnt that Marino had two close friends from college.

Yesterday, as I was walking out of my room, I heard him to talk on the phone to some guy he called 'Kaden'. They seemed really close because Luca didn't stutter and stuff and he kept on talking about meeting him at college.

Also, I heard him talk to some girl on the phone. Geez, I sound like a stalker. Yeah, he called her Ann and they talked casually but even if I tried, I couldn't stop the slight trickle of jealousy.

Okay, back to the present. I stuffed my thick notebook into my backpack along with my wallet. I looked at my watch and noted that I had fifteen minutes before Luca knocked at my door. I wanted to look good today so, I pulled on a pair of tight , black ripped skinny jeans. I pulled on a crop top which showed off my toned, tight abdomen. When you have it, you gotta flaunt it. Hastily pulling on my Adidas sneakers , I made my way toward the dresser to apply a bit of mascara and liner which made my bright blue-green eyes stand out. Just at that moment Luca knocked.

"El?" Oh yes. He had started calling me 'El'.

"Yeah, Luc. Just a sec!" I yelled back and applied a bit if lip gloss.

I then opened the door. As soon as I did so, Luca's heavy gaze landed on my midriff.

I smirked, loving the fact that I had his attention. His eyes zeroed on my pierced belly button.

"Cazzo......" He trailed off. The tension in the air thickened. The sexy accent had me wanting contact. I wanted his hands all over my body. Every fucking where.

But, his bloody, goddamn, fucking ,shitty phone rang. I wanted to claw my hair out.

His eyes snapped down to his jeans pocket where his phone was. He pulled it out.

"Shit, it's Gordon." He said and placed the phone against his ear.

I smirked.

My right hand trailed down , slow, tantalizingly slow.

"Hello?" Luca said into the phone and I smiled seductively at him as his eyes followed my every movement.

My left arm moved upward and I slightly squeezed my boob making Luca stare heatedly at me.

"Ye-yeah. W-were just go-going ."

The hand in the south teasingly moved the waistband of my jeans down. Just a centimeter. Maybe a few more. Regardless, heat was pooling in my panties due to the look Luca pinned me with. His arm, the one not holding the phone trembled mildly as he ran a hand through his hair, trying to regain composure. Too late, buddy.

"Ummmm...What? No I'm fine. " He lied to Gordon on the phone.

Just then, my hand disappeared into my pants.

"Holy fuck. Shit..." Luca swore and looked down as he visibly grew harder.I laughed slowly and moved my hand toward my little kitty.

"No! No....I-im sorry, Gordon. No, really. I'm doing so great......." He trailed watching as I threw my head back just to make it all the more dramatic.

Not satisfied enough, I moved near him. He was absolutely defenseless​ whenever I tried something. He would stand there and let me do anything to him. And I liked that. It made me feel like the dominant one.