chapter 11: Insight

"Give me your number, we should hang out sometime." Raven said as we stuffed the books in our bags. The last lecture was done with and I could go home. It was a pretty eventful day. During lunch, Raven took me to the back buildings. They were abandoned and just plain out creepy. Raven said they were going to get demolished and some new faculties were going to start up there. I was surprised to find a couple of people of around our age, sitting on the stairs in one of the buildings. The smell of cigarettes and pot filled my lungs. This was the bad crowd. The type of people who vandalize, break rules, drink, smoke, etc. And I, was one of them.

Raven passed me the blunt. The people with us were actually friendly and nice. They wore the typical Biker jackets and leather pants stuff. I made a few new friends. Especially this guy named Twan. He flirted with me. A lot. I obviously played along. And why would I not? He was gorgeous. His Mexican roots had blessed him with the olive skin and the black hair, he had light blue eyes and a body I could kiss all over.

After that, the whole day, Raven was with me as she gave me a proper tour of the campus. I thought Luca was supposed to give me one but eh *shrugs*

I threw my phone to Raven who effortlessly caught it and saved her number in it.

"I might swing by your place later today. Haven't been to Luca's in a while. We used to always play Counter strike before." She laughed.

I smiled back at her. "You can come by anytime. Just walk in without knocking"

Raven adjusted her beanie and laughed "No fucking way. Walk in unannounced and see you an Luca going at it on the couch? Hell no. " She then proceeded to wiggle he eyebrows at me.

I thwacked her forehead and laughed "You can join in then. " I winked her way.

"I would if I didn't see Luca as my brother. I don't fuck innocent virgins anyway."

My eyebrows shot up. I always thought he was one but now, Raven might have confirmed it.

She noticed my expression and smirked. "Please don't tell me that you never thought he's a virgin. The guy is as unexperienced as they come. He's not even had his first kiss and I don't know about you, but I'd rather fuck someone who knows what they're doing." She started walking out of the class.

"Yeah! Like Kaden huh?" I shouted at her retreating form. She stopped walking, her back facing to me. I grinned. She so has an actual thing for him.

Raven turned around. Her face the color of a betroot. Oh Lord, how cute. I laughed and walked to her, throwing my arm around her shoulder.

"It's fine , Rave. You can blush more if you want to. Though, I don't think it's possible." My eyes scanned her face amusingly.

"Oh shut it, El." She grumbled covering her cheeks with her palms, attempting to hide the redness.

I laughed as I walked out with her.

----------------------------------------------------

Luca's not had his first kiss yet? What the fuck.

My mind raced as I threw my bag on the bed and collapsed into the warm fluffy mattress.

How can something like that be so innocent? Seriously, were the girls in Italy blind or something?

Call me twisted or anything but I wanted Luca all the more now. I wanted to rip that innocence away. I wanted to be his first kiss, fuck etc. I knew this was selfish of me because I couldn't give him anything else. No love, no relationship nothing of that sort. But I just wanted him. I wanted him to fuck my brains out. I wanted to teach him new things. I wanted to show him what he could make a women feel.