Chapter 18: Angry Pasta

"Rave-"

"No, Kaden. Shut up."

"You aren't  even listening to-"

"That's because I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Can you at least tell m-"

"No."

"Baby-"

"I'M ON MY MOTHERFUCKING PERIOD, KADEN. TALKING TO YOU IS DOING THINGS TO MY TUMMY. I WILL SHOOT YOUR BALLS IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD!" Raven exploded on Kaden angrily. And loudly might I add. Everyone around us in the lobby of our apartment looked at her. Some with shock, others with disgust and a few with humor. We were waiting for Luca to come down so we could go to this guy Leonard's house. I really didn't know who he was but it seemed like he was pretty close to all these people. According to Kaden, he used to live here before but moved to Australia recently.

Now, back to a very bipolar and pms'ing Raven.

Kaden shrunk back and took two steps away from her, hiding behind me.

Just then, Xavier spoke up.

"Calm down. Your period can't be that bad." wrong move, Xav. I slowly moved my eyes to Raven who was fuming. Kaden placed his hands on my shoulders and leaned in to whisper in my ear "He's going to die, isn't he?"

I nodded.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know when you switched your fucking gender, became a girl and experienced periods, YOU SHIT-EATING INSECT!" She yelled out the last part and Xavier rolled of the couch he was sitting on and looked at her from the floor, fear clear in his eyes.

Silence prevailed in the air of the lobby. Then, I began to clap. Raven looked at me and smirked. Suddenly, all the woman in the lobby were applauding Raven.

"WHY IS EVERYONE CLAPPING THEIR HANDS? SHE NEEDS TO BE JAILED FOR-" Xavier began, appalled. He looked around at all the females laughing and clapping.

"Xav, that's enough." I laughed, shaking my head at his perplexed face.

"Yeah Xavier. You don't talk about periods like that. Periods are the reason you're here. Respect it." Kaden began his speech and then stepped towards Raven. "I would never disrespectful the nigara falls, baby. You know that."

Raven scoffed and rolled her eyes "Whatever you say, you're not getting pussy for another seven days. So you can stop with the sweet talk."

By now, the audience had dispersed.

Kaden leaned close to her, pulling her butt against his front. "I don't mind, Ravey. We always have the shower."

Raven's face flushed red. And she wasn't blushing, no.

I panicked and called "Kaden, I th-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND GET YOUR DIRTY DICK AWAY FROM MY ASS. I WILL SHIT ON YOUR FUCK-"

"Uhhh what's going on?" Luca decided to join us just then. He was wearing a hoodie and a pair of sweats. He hadn't even put any sort of effort but he still looked edible enough to ride right there and then.

Our eyes connected and he flushed, remembering our adventures in his room. My throat felt sore but that wouldn't stop me from taking him again. Actually, nothing would stop me.

We looked away from each other, before the staring would get obvious. Suddenly, Xavier began to laugh from his position on the floor.

All eyes turned to him as he wheezed.