Chapter 4/5

(A/N

HIYA MY POTATOES!!!

I MISSED YOU!!!

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ONE OF MY AMAZING POTATOES, TAYLA!!!

P.S HI TAYLA (IF YOUR READING THIS?)

ANYWAYS.... THIS IS KIND OF 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE....)

~Harrys P.O.V~

I stood in the hallway for a bit before heading to the door to leave. "I'm going to go... I'm not needed here" I whispered loud enough for Jasmine to hear.

"No, please don't go......" As Jasmine said that, Tommy glared at her, not a sympathetic look, more an angry look, a look to say 'shut up'.

"I can see I'm not wanted here." I whispered to Jasmine, directing my answer to Tommy.

"No, you are wanted here" she said, directing her answer at Tommy.

Tommy took the advice and left.

He just grabbed a jacket and left in his pyjamas. He stormed out and slammed the door behind him.

"You ok?" I asked, I know its a stupid question but she's sitting and crying in the middle of the hallway, what do you expect? I went and knelt down beside her

"Mm.... Hm... I'm fine" she responded, she tried to sound strong, but I could tell she was torn inside.

I know it was werid but I picked her up bridal style and placed her onto the sofa, I sat next to her and let her sob into my shoulder.

~Jasmines P.O.V~

I sobbed quietly into Harrys shoulder, soaking his shirt. I hope he didn't mind. He was drawing random patterns on my back.

Just then I remember, I was wearing make up. I slowy got off of Harry shoulder and saw. Yep I had ruined his shirt. There was make up all over the shoulder.

"I'm sorry"

"What for, babe" he replied

"Your shirt, I ruined it"

"Its ok"

I turned on the tv. The time was 3pm already.

"Oh shit, its already 3" I said as I wiped away the remains of make up off my cheeks.

"Do you want me to leave?" Harry asked

"No its fine, its just Tommy isn't back yet, he's usually back within an hour"

"You want me to help you look for him?"

"No its fine, I don't want to see his face"

Harry just shrugged his shoulders

"I'm gonna go, you alright?"

"Do you have to go? I don't want you too"

Harry shrugged his shoulders

I flicked through the channels, and put Toy Story on, that's exactly what I needed after a 3 hour sob.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Eeeeeeeeekkkkk"

"What?! What's wrong?!"

"TOY STORY!!!!!!"

So I guess he really likes Toy Story. "Popcorn?" I asked

"YAY!"

I put 2 packs of microwave pop corn into the microwave and walked back into the living room.