Chapter 12

My phone rang. As I was just about to start up the car.

'Harreh' the screen read

Well I had to speak to him at one point or another.

"Hello"

"NIALL, WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" He shouted. Jasmine sat up and gestured for me to pass her the phone. So I did.

"Hello... Yes.... No... Harry please don't shout... No... Is Tayla still there?.... Why?... Oh..... Oh ok that's fine...... No Harry he didn't.... Please stop shouting.... Two can play at that game..... Ok bye," she handed the phone back to me.

"Sorry mate" he said

"Its ok... I probably would've done the same thing."

"Bye then... See you.."

"Bye" I said

I ended the call. Jasmine opened her satchel and took out a small make up pouch? I don't know... Its what girls keep make up. She started putting on some eye liner and mascara and a little foundation.

"Make up? You don't need make up."

"Yes I do! Don't argue" she said before she turned back around and finished putting her make up on. I think she looked really pretty when she wasn't crying. But I'm not making a move on Harrys girl. Or Tommy's? I don't know, but she's not mine.

After she was done with her make up I started the car and drove towards portsmouth. She started texting who I assumed was Harry on her phone.

Wait.... Did she say she lost Marcel earlier? She did! Marcel.... As in Harry's brother Marcel?

"Hey... Um when you said Marcel...... Did you mean Harrys younger brother?" I said quietly.

"Yeah...." She whispered. Before going back to her phone. I could see she didn't want to talk about it. So I dropped it.

"Niall....." She started to speak

"Yeah?"

"Do you know who Zayn from the 'video diaries' is?" She said air quoting.

"Yeah.... Why do you ask?"

"Well I said 'vat' and Harry said. I'm turning into Zayn from the video diaries. And he just said it again..."

"Why don't you ask him?"

"I have... And he just says don't worry..."

"Well then don't worry" I said before winking. She sat and pouted..

The next half an hour was just music, laughter and then boring silence.

"Jasmine....." I said dragging out her name

"Yeahh...." She said mimicking my tone...

"Do you have a crush on Harry?" I said

"No, you can't fall in love with someone in like how long... 2 days"

I wanted to agree but then I thought about it.... Love at first sight?

"Love at first sight?"

"Don't believe in it"

"Harry likes you........."

"Huh?" She said, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "How do you know?" She said.

"Well duh, its obvious! The way he doesn't mind you crying into his shirt and he protects you in your sleep, he screams at me for being with you because he's jealous! He likes you!" I said all in one breath.

"I like him to, as a friend," she added.

Harry just got friend zoned.

The rest of the drive was silent. No sounds what so ever, not even the tapping of Jasmines phone, just the quiet humming of the radio which was barely audible. It wasn't awkward. Jasmine would occasionally open her mouth to say something but then would just shake her head and continue staring out of the window.

I slowly stopped outside the hospital.

"We're here...." I stated quietly

Jasmine just shook her head. "Niall..... I don't know...... I mean why should we be visiting, yeah I'm happy he's not dead but he did this to himself, he went and drowned himself. This isn't our fault why should we visit?" She simply said as if she was talking about a complete silence. I wasn't prepared for this.

I stepped out of the car without another word and went around to open the passenger door, Jasmine thanked me and stepped out, without another word. We both walked into the reception area of the Hospital.

Follow on twitter for updates on when chapters will be posted @KevinMyBestie :)