Chapter 6

Future Author here again.

You're a Rebel.

I like u.

Ha.

-j 30/10/14

(A/N

HI MY POTATOES! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

IVE GOT A FEW INBOXS ABOUT 'TAYLAS' CONTACT NAME AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY, MY MATES NAME IS TAYLA AND ITS JUST AN INSIDE JOKE ;) THE 'BARBARA' WAS ABOUT NIALLS GIRLFRIEND, ONE OF MY MATES PRONOUNCED IT BAR-BA-RA INSTEAD OF BAR-BRA.

SO THERES THE EXPLANATION :)

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY ;) HAVE FUN READING)

~Harrys P.O.V~

I cleared my throat, during what seemed like an awkward silence.

Me and Jasmine were just having a conversation with our eyes while Tayla and Niall just stood there looking at each other like crazy people, there's defiantly going to be something there.

Just after I cleared my throat Jasmine walked over to me and sat down on the sofa beside me.

"So are we gonna watch Toy Story or what!" She asked, mainly at Niall.

"No, I don't really want to watch Toy Story anymore" Niall said, just as he did I put my hand to my heart

"Niall..." I asked, in a concerned tone.

"What about Toy Story 2!" Jasmine said waving a Toy Story 2 DVD in Nialls face as he still looked directly at Tayla.

"TOY STORY 2!" Niall shouted as he ran and cannon balled onto a nearby sofa and gestured for Tayla to sit next to him. She did.

After Jasmine put the DVD in she came and sat right next me and snuggled up to me.

"Eeeerrrrrgggg I forgot to turn the lights off" she said as she made a puppy face at Niall, who at this point was closest to the lights.

"Well then women, get your ass up and turn them off then!" Niall said before he laughed, Tayla snickered at the remark.

"NIALL! That's no way to speak to a lady!" I said before getting up and flicking the lights off myself.

"Thanks" Jasmine whispered as I sat back down. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"POPCORN!" Niall shouted.

"I'm not bothered to make more popcorn" Jasmine said. Niall pouted as she did.

Niall kept making various cute faces while Jasmine kept shaking her head.

"I'll go make popcorn!" Tayla said, getting them both to stop and cheer.

"THANKS!" Jasmine shouted into the kitchen from her place on the sofa.

"JASMINE! There's a situation!" Taylas voice echoed through the house.

"WHAT?" Jasmine shouted back.

"The popcorn kinda caught on fire in the microwave and I don't know how to get it out!"

"Typical TayTay" Jasmine muttered as she got up to go help Tayla.

"Sooooo......" Niall said to me.

"You 'like' Tayla" I said putting air quotes around the word like.

"No!"

"Yes!" I replied laughing.

"Well you've got to admit, Taylas smexy!" Niall said before I started laughing at the voice he made when he said 'smexy'

Tayla popped her head around the door frame "umm.... I heard my name and the word sexy in the same sentence, can I just tell you, sexy is not how you describe a women when you've just met her......." Tayla then lectured Niall on how to speak to women for the next 5 minutes.

"I actually said smexy?" Niall said after the whole lecture. Tayla looked at Niall with a straight face.

Jasmine walked in, her hair looked messy, she looked stressed. She way carrying two bowls of popcorn.

"What's wrong?" I asked Jasmine.

"Nothing" she mumbled before puffing the air out of her cheeks.

"Here's your popcorn people" Jasmine said giving one huge bowl of popcorn to Niall and Tayla and keeping one bowl for us.

"Niall, turn the lights off" I said.

"Why doesn't someone else do it? I'm eating?" Niall whined.

"Niall. Turn. The. Lights. Off" I said stiffly. Niall shot up and turned the lights off.

"Someone's quite the intimidator" Jasmine said before laughing. She winked at Tayla.

"Yeah. Someone is" Tayla said before winking back.

"Shhhhh!!" Niall said, looking so interested in the movie.

"But..." Jasmine started

"No buts!" Niall said cutting her off.

I glared at Niall, he just stuck his tongue out at me.

(A/N

ANY PREDICTIONS?

SORRY, I KNOW ITS SHORT...

ANYWAYS... TOMMYS COMING BACK SOON...

I DONT THINK YOU GUYS WANT HIM BACK BECAUSE HES A COMPLETE DICKHEAD BUT YOU KNOW... I CANT JUST MAKE HIM DISAPPEAR, CAN I? or can i.....?

ANYWAY... NEXT UPDATE SOON.

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

THANKS :) <3)

_____

Edited 07/06/14