Chapter 22

*45 Minutes later*

I was coming up to the junction for car giant....

But Jasmine was sleeping.

I'm gonna be evil and not go to car giant. Let me just drive her home.

I'm so evil mwhahaha!

"Why you so evil?" She mumbled without opening her eyes. CRAP! I must have spoke aloud. And now she's awake....

"No reason" I said quickly

"Strange" she mumbled and shifted positions. She didn't open her eyes at any point. I wiped the invisible sweat from my forehead.

Mission avoid car giant and take Jasmine home without letting Jasmine wake up is a go go!

That's a bit long.....

"Your strange... If you don't want to go to car giant, just say so" she mumbled. Dammit. I need to stop accidentally voicing my thoughts.

"Yeah, you do" she said. Dammit. I did it again. "Anyway, if you don't want to go to car giant, it's fine. We can just go home, your probably tired anyway." She rubbed her eyes and then blinked uncontrollably.

She opened her window and fanned her eyes, tears were forming.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" I asked

"I don't know?"

"Did you rub your eyes too much and see fireworks and shit?" I asked

"Yeah, and now they hurt like hell!" She said. We stopped at a traffic light.

"Let me see?" She turned her head towards me and held her eye open if you know what I mean. "What are your eyes natural colour?" I asked

"Black or brown?"

"They look grey?" I said. And they indeed did look grey.

"The fuck?" She mumbled. She quickly turned her head and pulled down the passenger mirror. She looked at it carefully. "What the fuck?" She mumbled.

"Do they still hurt?" I asked and started driving again.

"Only the left one" she said

"This one?" I said poking her left eye lid on the side

"My other left"

"There's only one left"

"No, there's left and there's the other left"

"Very descriptive" I said, stroking my non-existent beard "A+" I graded

"Yes! I can finally get into that university for unicorns I've wanted to get into my whole life!"

"Jasmine" I said with a poker face

"Yeah?"

"You just killed it" she pouted.

"Did not!" She responded. I got off of the motorway and there had to be a Greggs, right there. Like, JUST THERE!

Okay... Jasmines not looking, let me just drive past really fast and maybe she won't n...

"GREGS!" She shouted. Dammit. I didn't stop, I just carried on driving. "STOP!" She shouted. I ignored her and carried on driving. "STOP!" She demanded. "NIALL STOP! I SEE HIM!"

*****

Thank you so much.

Only continue reading of you watched the 5SOS live stream which finished 10 minutes ago...

To you people who watched the 5SOS live stream, which just finished, DID YOU LIKE IT?!

I loved the bit at the end when Ashton kinda just had his head at the edge of the 'movie shot' and he was like 'am I gonna be in tv? Is this gonna be on Tv? Wait is brad Pitt inside there?'

And the bit when Niall came along with the 'weather' and then told us about 5SOS touring with 1D in the UK too! YAY!

But the thing is I might not be able to go...

Long story short, my mum broke her leg, and I fricking have tickets and I can't go, because with ticket master the names are assigned with the tickets.

Anyway I really liked the bit where they sang 'She Looks So Perfect'. Their voices are so perfect it's unbelievable.

Basically, to help you out a bit, I really liked all of it, and Luke's tutu was flawless. Anyway.

Bye and thank you so much xx