Chapter 19

After that question there was at least 5 minutes of pure silence. A you could hear was a few ducks quaking.

"I don't know"

"That's not an answer"

"No"

"What if I prove to you I'm worthy of you? What if I take you somewhere and show you a good time. What about then?"

"Adam... I don't know... Our past hasn....."

"Please. Just leave the past in the past. Just give me one night and if you don't think I'm worthy for you after that I won't ask you again" he said, cutting me off

"But Adam. I'm still staying in London, and your down here"

"That doesn't effect anything. I'll come up every weekend to see you. I'll move in with my grandparents. Please"

"You have one day. 12 hours. One chance. And that's it" I said sternly

"This Saturday?"

"Okay"

"I'll pick you up at 6."

"On your motorbike?"

"No"

"Okay"

"Have you had fun today? In the two hours you've been with me?"

"Yeah I have" and with those words a smile spread across Adams face. He pulled his phone out and took a picture of us laying on the grass. Before pulling me up and taking me back towards the lake, holding my hand. We went and stood in front of the lake and a man took a picture of us standing together with Adams phone, Adams arm around my waist.

We sat on a bench. The whole lake in view. There was an old couple feeding the ducks together, that was cute. "Jasmine. Can I show you something?" Adam asked

"Yeah" as I said that, he took his jacket off and pulled his short sleeve up so I could see something on his shoulder.

'Jasmine'

It said. In an arrowed heart. OMG. He got a tattoo, because of me. Um... What do I say. Should I ask why? Um.... What do I do.. No ones ever done that for me before! OMG THATS PERFECT!

"No ones ever done that for me before"

"Well now someone has"

"It's like 2 dreams coming true in 1 day" I said

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Cheesiness.." We both whispered in unison before laughing.

"Look at that old couple." I pointed out to Adam. "They look so cute"

"I wished our love would last that long"

"Aww, that's so cute. Your like a bad boy full of cheesiness" I said pinching his cheeks. He went bright red. "And now your blushing too"

"Am not!"

"Come on. Lets get back"

"Okay. Come on" he said holding onto my hand. We walked hand in hand back to his bike before he helped me put my jacket back on and then the helmet, and helped me onto the bike. "Hold on tight" he said before the engine roared to life. I wrapped my arms around Adams stomach like before.

The ride took 15 minutes, my hair decided to fly everywhere even though I had a helmet on.

We stopped outside the hospital and Adam helped me off of the bike this time before I removed the helmet. "Thanks" I said

"What for?"

"Making my dreams come true" I said before pecking him on the check and running back into the hospital. That's right. Leave him speechless.

****

DUN DUN DUN!

She said yes! OH MY GAWD!

Okay... PUPPIES ARE CUTE

bye xxx

:)

(P.S shout out to @r5girl5 for liking all of my chapters and @rumour3512 for the sake of it ;):))