Chapter 13

"Hiya, How can I help?" A blonde women who looked no older than 22 asked.

"I've booked a visit to see a friend, my name is Niall?" I more questioned than spoke.

"Oh yes I was on the phone to you earlier, he's on floor 2 room 7"

"Thanks" I said simply before having to pull Jasmine away from the desk as she had almost fell asleep.

The 'journey' was silent the whole way, none of us spoke.

We came to the door, none of us went in, we just stood there.

"Niall......" Jasmine spoke softly.

"What's wrong?" I spoke noticing the hint of worry in her voice.

"I...... I......."

~Jasmines P.O.V~

"I....... I......" I studderd not knowing what to say.

I didn't want to go in, I didn't want to see Tommy, he did this to himself, its his problem but in a way I do want to see him, I miss him.

I knocked and didn't get a response so I opened the door slowly and walked in.

"Tommy...." I saw him there.... I didn't say anything at first I just stood there looking at him, Nialls presence clearly behind me. All you could here was his light breathing.

Suddenly I felt it. Everything hit me. It felt as if everything back fired. Everything came back and ran me over. Everything just froze for what seemed like hours.

I broke down right there. In the middle of the hospital room, I just fell to the ground, hugging my knees to my chest and crying. Niall came towards to me to 'comfort' me. But I didn't need it now. I need to let these tears out.

"Jasmine..." Niall whispered to me.

"Niall can you just gimme a few seconds alone in here" I said before lifting my head and smiling.

"Sure... I'll just be outside"

He proceeded to the door, glanced back at me and smiled, before walking out.

I got up and sat by the bed on a chair.

"Tommy I'm sorry..." I took a deep breath. "This is my fault, I know what I said was wrong and I'm just too much of an idiot to realise that" I was on the verge of tears and didn't stop them from spilling "Tommy I'm sorry... I miss you, and what I've realised now is that I cant go on without you, I can't live a normal life without my best friend by my side......." I paused, ready to say something I haven't said my entire life "I'm sorry I haven't said this before.. But Tommy, I can't live without, you, my best friend, my b... b... Brother by my side" I stopped, wishing he would just respond.... But I guess he isn't going to.
I sighed one more time.
"I..... I..... I.... I love you" I said before breaking down crying.

"I love you too" another voice said.

Follow on twitter for updates on when chapters will be posted @KevinMyBestie

Really sorry if it's short. But it's here as promised.

Bye