Chapter 14

Jasmines POV

"I love you too"another voice said

I could recognise that voice from a mile away. I lifted my head to find my head playing tricks on me. No one was in the room except me and Tommy, who still looked as if he was still sleeping.

"Tommy?" I asked, smirking. He was playing tricks on me, right? "Toooooommmmmyyyy?" I dragged his name out. "Tommy!" I shouted.

Niall ran in... "What?! What happened?!"

"I thought I heard him... I... I'm going crazy. Nothing"

"No, your not going crazy. You did hear me."

I looked up to see Tommy sitting up, with a smirk on his face.

"Tommy!" I ran up to the boy that lay in the bed in front of him and hugged him. Niall left the room for whatever reason.

"How long was I out for?" He said.

"Like, a few hours, you apparently have 'heavy head trauma' whatever that means,"

"Yay?"

"Woohoo!"

"What?"

"I missed you"

"I missed you too" he said. Suddenly a doctor walked in and Niall followed him.

"Tommy Jones?" The doctor asked.

"That's me" Tommy said

"How are you feeling? Any headaches? Hard breathing?" The doctor asked Tommy.

"I've got a really bad headache and my throat hurts?"

"Okay. You can't leave the hospital just yet. It may take 3 to 4 days for your head to recover so you can leave tomorrow"

"Okay. Thanks" the doctor left the room after writing something on his clip board. There was silence.

"Niall, this is Tommy. Tommy, this is Niall. He saved you from..... Basically Dying"

"Thanks I really appreciate it" Tommy said.

"No problem" Niall said

"So you can't come home for a day"

"It's alright. I'll drive home tomorrow."

"You sure" Niall asked "I mean i don't mind driving down and getting you"

"Yeah. I'm sure. Thanks anyway"

"Let's see what the doctor says" I said

"Cool" Tommy said

"How about I stay. And I'll drive us back tomorrow" I said

"Jasmine. You can't drive"

"I can! I just haven't passed my test!"

"Exactly"

"Fine"

The next 20 minutes was just us three talking about the most random things. And then my phone rang.

'Harry'

Follow on twitter for updates on when chapters will be posted @KevinMyBestie :)

Thanks :) xx