Chapter 7

~Harrys P.O.V~

"Niall?" I asked.

"Hi," Niall said, continuing to shove popcorn in his mouth.

"Remember when we were watching saw,"

"No not really, but carry on," Niall said.

"And you got really scared..." Niall looked at me, puzzled. "And you wet yourself?" I asked. Niall cheeks flushed.

Tayla started laughing. "Niall... You... You... Wet yourself?" She managed to say in between laughs before laughing even harder.

"No, no, no, no," Niall quickly said. "That never happened, I just spilt a drink on myself," Niall assured.

"No, I clearly remember, you were scared and you wet yourself," Tayla burst out laughing again and Jasmine kept her eyes on the tv screen but had a smile on her face.

"That never happened," Niall said again. "I've told you this so many times, I spilled a drink on myself and it looked like I wet myself, but I didn't!" He whined.

"Sure you didn't," Tayla said before laughing again, me joining in.

We all watched the film, me and Tayla trying to hold in laughs most of the time after being told by Jasmine to be quiet.

We all ended up falling asleep, I'm guessing.

~Nialls P.O.V~

I laid there quietly when I woke. Unsure of where I was, until I turned over to see an awake Tayla playing flappy birds on her phone. Now I remember I was in Jasmines house watching Toy Story then I fell asleep.

"Hey, how long you been awake for" I asked Tayla quietly

"I didn't sleep," she mumbled before running her eyes. I sat up and did the same.

I heard someone's phone go off, it was quite loud too. Jasmine groaned and stretched before running her eyes.

She looked down and say Harry's feet on her lap and panicked a little. "AHH! Who's feet are these?" She asked, unaware of me and Tayla in the room.

"Maybe the person who's body they're attached to," Tayla pointed out.

"AHH! When do you get here," she panicked again. "What's going on?"

"Well, you're in your living room, and you're freaking out," I said.

"Who are you?" She asked rubbing her eyes again before opening them wider. "I've seen you somewhere? Hmmm... I've seen you in loads of places, I just can't put my finger on it," she said.

"I'm Niall," I said.

"And I'm sexy," Tayla said. I looked at her, confused.

"I don't get it?" I said.

"I thought we were all stating the obvious," she said.

"What?" Jasmine asked.

"Where's your toilet?" I asked.

"Upstairs, turn left," Jasmine muttered.

"Thanks," I said.

"You're gonna wanna hurry Niall, or you might wet yourself again," Tayla said before giggling.

I went and did my business before washing my hands. I left the bathroom and quietly closed the door behind me.

There were two other rooms upstairs one with the door slightly ajar and another the door closed.

I peered into the room with the door slightly open and saw clothes scattered on the floor, I slipped in.

I didn't like snooping but something about this room caught my eye.