Chapter 21

~Jasmines POV~

"It was Nialls idea"

"Well thanks a lot mate" Tommy said

"No problem" Niall said. We all started laughing and then a doctor walked in. All of us tried to keep a straight face and I was doing pretty good until the doctor made an unnecessary comment.

"You look constipated" he said looking me in the eye. Dammit... I look constipated. And now every starts laughing except for me. I just sit here like 'why does everyone hate me?'

"Thank you. Much appreciated!" I said. "Doctor man guy, will Tommy be able to drive on his own tomorrow?"

"No. He should have someone with him. Actually to be honest he shouldn't be driving at all!" The doctor said "but I can't guarantee he'll be discharged tomorrow, it's only if his headaches start fading. And we actually need to take a few tests now"

"Yeah cool." Tommy said

"I think we should get going too" I said

"I'll ring you later" Tommy said. "Niall, do me a favour?"

"What'd'ya need?"

"Don't drive past a Greggs" he said in a disappointed tone. Wow. Tommy is so kind. And I'm so sarcastic. Woohoo.

"You love me really" I said in a teasing tone

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't"

"Well I love you too" I said before hugging him. "I don't want to go! I'll miss the porridge smell!"

"Well it's nice to know you don't give a damn about me" Tommy said ruffling my hair. The doctor cleared his throat.

"Oh right. Sorry. I'll miss you too doctor man guy!" I said giving the doctor a hug. And he didn't hug me back. Cue dramatic fake crying. "Fine them! Don't hug me back! I never liked you anyway! Bye Tommy! See you soon!" I shouted before skipping out of the room, Niall following me.

"Where are we going then?" I asked as we started walking towards the lift.

"It's been a long day, I think we should just go home."

"Dude! It's only like 11!"

"And? It'll take us like 3 hours to get back anyway" we stepped inside the lift and Niall press the button thingymijigy

"Your no fun!"

"Okay. How about we pass car giant on the way back?"

"And do what there?"

"Drool over motorbikes?"

"LETS DO IT!" I screamed running out of the lift and towards the car. "IM COMING FOR YOU MOTORBIKES!" And then I got to the car and just stood there like 'straight face' because the car was locked and I couldn't get in.

"UNLOCK THE DOORS!" I shouted to Niall who was still walking In slow motion out of the hospital.

Dumbass.

Then I heard the unlocking of the car and I opened the door and jumped in.

Now what do I do?

Just sit here and wait for mister slow motion to get here?

He's taking to long. Let's put some music on. I opened the glove compartment thing and it had a few CDs in.

'Up all night' that had a picture of.... NIALL?! And.... HARRY?! Okay... Forget I ever saw that.

The next one was 'take me home' and once again NIALL?! And HARRY?! OMG, what the fuck is going on...

Anyway. The next one was 'Midnight memories' which didn't have a pictu... OMG NIALL LOOKS SEXY ON THIS ALBUM COVER!!! But Harry's not on this cover...