First Imagine

Ok here we go!
Your job couldn't have been better! You were a psychiatric nurse at Arkham Asylum and loved all your patients dearly. You especially loved waking them up as you seemed to be peaceful in the morning and the patients loved to hear your soft morning voice and words of encouragement as they went through their morning routines. However, one patient always fascinated you day by day, and morning conversations were interesting to say at the least. "Morning Mr. J," you greeted him as always. He grumbled back something incoherent as you opened his curtains and set up his medication to start the day. He shuffled over and sat on the chair and swallowed his pills with a slight grunt. "So nursey, anything to tell your favorite patient?" He said. You laughed slightly at the nickname he gave you since the first day he met you and told him about just how after work you'd seen the news and made a cake and had eaten a piece for dinner. He listened quietly as he leaned into your side purring softly when you started to run your hand through his hair. "Any interesting dreams last night?" He shifted uncomfortably as he started to tell you about the unusually scary dream he'd had that night. You smiled sympathetically as you leaned down to kiss his forehead. "Oh J, you know that everything is alright and that I won't let them electro shock you anymore." You looked down and saw him give you a big grin and growled as you went to pull away to leave. "J you know I have other patients to wake up." You said sternly, "Let them get their beauty sleep, God knows they need it!" He exclaimed, "J, I'll be in to see you at lunch and I'll take you for a walk around ok?" "Fine." He huffed like a child as you walked away to see a few other patients. Oh yeah, J was a handful sometimes, but you couldn't ask for a better patient.