Pregnancy series 6

Finding out the gender!!!
*7 months along!!*
💖💙🎀🖲🛍📘🚺🚹🏁
You and J were on your way to the check up room to have another ultrasound. Only this one was entirely different. This was the ultrasound where you would find out if you were having a clown prince or princess!! You greeted Doctor Hanes and laid down on the table. Lifting up your shirt Doctor Hanes placed the gel and wand on your tummy. She moved it around before finding the baby's groin. "Okay Mr. and Mrs. J you have a happy, healthy" "NO!" You and J yelled out together. "We want to be surprised." You said. "Print the results and give it to Frost, he'll take care of the rest." Doctor Hanes printed the results and gave them to Frost with a blush. He nodded at her and took the results back to order the decorations and such for the gender reveal party Joker had planned. You'd tried to convince him it wasn't necessary, but he insisted that every moment should be celebrated. He was very extra.
*le next day*
Frost had gotten up early in the morning with a team of men to put up the decorations and set up games. Only he knew the gender of the baby so he was in charge of setting up the reveal part of the party. Meaning the shower of glitter that would pour on top of you in the yard when J pulled the rope. He was super excited. Frost was on his way to wake up his boss but J had beat him to it. He was up and ready to see the masterpiece that Frost had put together and he did not disappoint.
The front door:

The drinks:

 The cake:

The cake: