Sweet J

Ok so before I begin I needed help with writing because I had a little bit of writers block but I'm good now! And full of ideas!! Shout out to Aphmaufan667 who helped with the suggestion for this imagine! So here we go!!

J had been acting strange lately and by strange I meant sweet. J wasn't one for sweetness a lot of the times, sure he was nice to you but this was getting uncomfortable. J had been going out a lot more but when he stayed home he never left your side! And now he was insisting that you two go out to some nice fancy place for dinner. You wouldn't have minded if J was his normal self wanting to break in but he wanted to make a reservation and do it the normal way so your were concerned. Nevertheless you didn't want to anger him so you got ready and went out to dinner. The meal was nice and J seemed nervous. That is what threw you off the most, the clown prince of crime nervous? Never. So you decided to confront him about it. "J what's with you? You've been acting so strange these past few days. Is everything alright?" You looked into his eyes for any sign of emotion but found nothing. "Don't bring that up again," he warned you and he payed for the meal and got up to leave with you. You figured you would be on your way home but he stopped outside of Gotham's bridge where the moon was dark so you could gaze at the city lights. The city you two owned. "J what are you-?" You were stopped as he did something you never thought you would see this man do. He got down on one knee and spoke with tears in his eyes. "Y/N you are the most important person in my life, I couldn't be whole if something were to happen to you, I want you with me when I'm sick or mean, I want to come home after a long day's work to find you at home with dinner waiting, I want a partner in crime forever! I want a Mrs. Joker in my life, so please y/n drop your name and become the Mrs. J I know you can be?" You knew he could never say 'I love you' but in that moment it was as if he'd said it to you. You fell to your knees as you cried yes over and over and shared a kiss before driving off to plan for your wedding at home that night.

Hope you liked this one!! Tell me what you think! Stay beautiful my doves!
🕊🕊🕊