Baby in the tub 🛁

WARNING!!! EXTREME FLUFF!!!
🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

Getting J away from his work was hard. Getting J away from work to get clean was even harder. You may ask 'why does a grown ass man need somebody to get him clean?' Well, I'll tell you. J was a type of man that when he put his mine to something he doesn't stop until it's done, so when he has another master plan to capture bats, he doesn't come out of his office for quite some time. And you being the adorable, patient girlfriend you are, accept his ways. But when you walked buy him you caught a whiff of stress and smell. And a dreaded thought filled your mind. J needed a bath. A shower would be too easy for him to walk out of, so a bath was the next best option. J was always happy after baths, though. When he was clean and dry he turned into the most snuggly person in the world. Luring him into the bath would be the real challenge. How to do it though...
Cookies. J was a sucker for your double dark fudge chocolate chip cookies. Especially warm and gooey from the oven! With a nice cold glass of milk, so you went to the kitchen to get baking!
"Thank the Lord for J's sweet tooth", you thought as you put the cookies in to bake.

*le time skip* 🍪🍪🍪

"Oh, J" you called. All you got was a grunt in response. "I made your favorite cookies..."
he stops and looks up, "well, hand them over!"
"Not with that attitude"
He stands up and walks to take them from you not knowing he was falling right in your trap,
"If you want them you have to do whatever I say"
"Oh, baby I'm not the one who takes orders around here."
"You will if you want these cookies"
J grumbles as he reluctantly follows you to the bathroom, catching on to what you were saying.

*le short time skip 🛁*

"Oh J stop squirming and let me get you in the tub!" You only got a growl in response as you stood on the toilet lid to remove his shirt. "J I swear to God you are more stubborn than a mule!"
"I don't want a bath!"
"J you smell and I know you won't get a shower," you lower his pants and boxers and get him in the tub, "don't you dare-" he's interrupted when you chant the little rhyme you made up the first time you did this, "scrub a dub dub! Scrub the baby in the tub!" He hated when you did that and you got a growl of his when you chanted it again.

You lathered his hair in shampoo and conditioner.

*growl*

You put soap on a loofah (I call it a poof)

*growl*

You wash his back, arms, legs, and feet.

*growl*

"Don't even think about it" he states as you started to move lower on his back.

You rinse him and wash his face with a wash rag and rinse the soap off him

You get him out and he pouts and tries to take the towel away from you
"Tut tut little baby, let mammy clean you up," and J groans as you refer to yourself as 'mammy' he hates when you do that as well, but goes along with it since the last time he tried to protest you didn't stop with baby talk to him.

He slips on his batman boxers and 'Arkham' sweat pants then sits on the floor as you turn on the hair dryer and comb his hair,
J's growls soon turn to purrs as you expected and he leans against your leg becoming the snuggly J you know he is after bath time. As you finish his hair you turn off the hair dryer and get him into bed with the cookies and milk you'd promised.

After J's bedtime snack you crawl in with him and lay his head on your chest.

As J drifts off a peaceful sleep you sigh contently and whisper "scrub a dub dub, baby's all done"

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍼🍼🍼🍼🍪🍪🍪🍪

So sorry for not updating!! I hope you liked this one!! Comment below what you thought and don't forget requests are always open!! Love you my doves!
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
- Mrs. Joker