Pregnancy series 5

The bump appears!

You were officially three months along in your pregnancy and the baby bump, although small, was present. J loved the thought of having a baby but when he'd seen the baby bump and how it appeared whenever you did anything, he never stopped trying to touch it. You didn't blame him everyone loves a pregnant woman and her baby bump. It was cute, J loved to be face to face with it and put his hands on it and push his cheek against it to try and listen to the baby although it hadn't really started moving much yet. And today was no different. You were in the kitchen getting a snack when J came out of his office showing a few business men out the door. "Darling, I though I told you not to walk! I don't want your feet hurting." "J I think my feet will hurt even more if I don't get some exercise," he huffed in response. "Well, at least let me get you your snacks." He reached and grabbed your cereal and handed it to you. You poured yourself a bowl before going to your room and sitting on the bed to watch some national geographic. This episode was on penguins and how the father will take care of the egg until the mother returns with food for the both of them. J asked to change the cannel but you set the remote out of his reach. He huffed again as he sat down on the bed and put his head on your chest so he could feel the bump and talk to it. "Hey there little clown, How are you today?" He paused for a moment placing his ear to the bump, "mmhh, uh huh? Nooo? She did not!" You chuckled as J continued to 'converse' with his baby and he dished out the dirt about Batman and what was happening in the city. "The baby thinks that you shouldn't have gone to get your cereal yourself. 'It's an endangerment to it's health' to quote it's exact words." "J walking is good for the baby, it helps it sleep." "It doesn't want to sleep! It wants to torment the bat!" You rolled your eyes and watched J talk some more with his unborn baby and payed no mind to the fact that the baby couldn't even began to comprehend what was going on outside it's protective shell of mom.

A/N
So sorry I haven't updated in a few days! My grandma was staying with us for spring break and she doesn't come down often so I wanted to hang with her. Hope you liked this chapter! Stay beautiful my doves! 🕊🕊❤