Sick reader

It was a week after your and J's 'wedding' and you had changed entirely! Your once (your color) hair was now a vibrant green matching his and your skin was as pale as his, and J fell in love with you more than he already had. But with the beautiful appearance and new 'Husband and Wife terrorizing Gotham' status you had picked up a nasty case of the sniffles. Your nose was running, you felt exhausted 25/8, and you were running a fever of 103.1. Yep, you were sick. And that meant no trips to the club for you, or making fun of the bat, or even eating the food you wanted. And being the new Mrs. Joker.. You were stubborn af. In fact it was as if the old you didn't exist anymore. It was just Mrs. J and nobody knew any different. It was this very reason that nobody could get you to settle down and let yourself get better. Nobody except J. He had spent all day hearing you from his office and decided to postpone his meeting for 'priorities' and, of course, he was not questioned. He walked into the room and saw you with a tissue to your nose with one hand and the other looking at your ring finger. J's special wedding surprise was not a ring, but matching tattoos. He was a ring man but wanted something more than just that. He wanted that moment to be inked on his skin and yours forever. J took your hand and asked if you were feeling any better. You only snuffled in reply and sunk further into your kingdom of tissues, used and new. J spent the day bringing you soup and medicine.
"Come on baby! Just swallow it, it's not that bad! See!" J took a spoonful himself and gagged. You laughed in response and took some swallowing without problem. "I knew you would fall for that," he glared at you before tackling you and kissing you all over. "J I'm sick!" "I don't care! I'll be sick with you then!" "No you have to fight the bat when I can't!" "He can wait, You are more important," ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hope you liked this! This is dedicated to Aphmaufan667 who requested this awhile back! Hope you liked it!
Stay beautiful my doves 🕊🕊🕊