Pregnancy series 3

First ultrasound!

J decided to make an entire baby wing for the pregnancy and delivery. He of course, was over the top while you just wanted something smaller. J wanted over 10 rooms while you just wanted a nursery and a delivery room. So you compromised with 5 rooms. A check up room, a delivery room (you decided on a water birth), a nursery, a living space/ mini kitchen, and a room for you two when the baby arrived. Everything was close together so you wouldn't have to keep going back and forth throughout the huge house for everything. J was over the moon when this project was finally complete and you were able to have your first ultrasound in the check up room.

You walked in greeted by Dr

You walked in greeted by Dr. Hanes, who'd seen you before. "Oh, nice to see you here again." You said before she replied "Again, I expected this so I'm going to be staying here as your doctor until the baby is born." "That's nice and you kind of didn't have a choice did you?" "No not really, although your husband did send quite a handsome pick up man." She said nodding her head at Johnny. He grunted in reply, quickly getting rid of the half-smile on his face. "Ladies Ladies, we have all day to talk but I want- I mean Y/N wants to see the baby now!" J said trying to cover his excitement with a cool exterior. Dr. Hanes plugged up the machines and got the wand ready to scan your belly. "Now this is going to be cold," she said before squeezing some gel into her hand and placing it on your belly. You flinched at the feeling but only for a second before Dr. Hanes placed the wand on your stomach trying to get a clear image. "Ah ha! There they are!" She adjusted the screen so you could see the little blip of a blueberry sized blob. That was it! That was your precious little baby! You and J made that and you teared up as you grabbed his hand. "Look J! That's our baby! We made that!" "Yeah, we did, didn't we?" He said squinting at the screen. Dr. Hanes printed off a few copies of the ultrasound and gave them to you and J. You saved a few copies for the scrap book you were planning on making and put one in a frame for J's office until the next scan happened. And this was the moment that is all became real.