Pregnancy series 9

Baby on the way!!! 🐣🍼💎🎀📩🎈

You woke up in the middle of the night too awake to fall asleep again so you cut on the tv and put on a dvd of your favorite show Molang and Pui Pui.
(They have the shows on youtube go check them out!)

You'd watched a few episodes before feeling a warm wetness between your thighs

You'd watched a few episodes before feeling a warm wetness between your thighs. You rolled you eyes as you got up to wake up J and change your sheets. You had done this a few times before as the doctor told you wetting yourself was common for a nine month pregnant woman. You shook J awake and he grumbled knowing the drill. You changed the sheets and you got back in the bed and watched some more tv as J fell asleep again. A few hours later you were met with a feeling of discomfort as you felt something similar to a period cramp poke at your lower area. You let this go on for a few minutes before waking J up again. "J?" "Mmm? What?" "J I think it's time.." "Time? Time for what?" "J!! It's Time.." "Fuck!" He jumped up from the bed and ran around the house literally waking everyone up and you sat and listened to everyone yelling, when it got silent and a voice cried out, "Wait!! Where's Mrs. J!?" You heard thudding down the hallway and the door was busted open and Mr. J began barking out orders as some goons wheeled in a wheel chair for you. You stood up laughing, "J, slow down! I can walk to the delivery room, the contractions aren't that bad yet. Plus I don't want to get in the tub now. Just let me get changed and sit on my yoga ball." You waddled to the closet and stripped out of your pj's in favor of a light sports bra, cotton panties, and one of J's large t shirts.

You waddled across the hall to the delivery room and Dr

You waddled across the hall to the delivery room and Dr. Hanes rolled out your yoga ball. You sat on it and she turned on the late night news for you to watch. The contractions hadn't picked up too bad and you motioned for J to join you in the room. He pulled up a chair and sat down behind you massaging your lower back and rubbing on your belly. Frost was secretly recording the moment on his phone for you to have for later. Dr. Hanes hooked you up to an iv and took your vitals. She asked you afterwards to step on the table to check how far you were dilated. "Alright Mrs. J you're dilated about 1 centimeter, just nine more to go!" You took a deep breath as you got back on your yoga ball ready to wait out the rest of the centimeters. J got up to ask the doctor what 'dilated' meant and she took him to the hall way to explain everything about child birth to him. When J stepped back into the room he sat quietly on the chair and began to massage your lower back again. "I never knew there was so much stuff to know about popping out a rugrat..." he said, a look of disbelief printed on his face. You chuckled in response and moaned softly as J hit a sore muscle on your back. He pushed on it harder and another contraction hit you. "Ahh.." you took in a sharp breath as you felt the pain die down and you shifted positions on the ball to get comfy.

*le few centimeters later*

You were fully dilated and ready to step into the tub. The contractions were coming faster and faster and you could feel the pain and pressure on your lower half. You sank into the water and it eased your pain and sore muscles. "J?" You looked at him with pleading eyes holding out your hand and he took it without hesitation, sitting close to you, whispering sweet nothings in your ear about how proud he was of you. You cried out as you began to push and squeezed J's hand until your knuckles turned white. You pushed and pushed and pushed until Dr. Hanes told you she could see the baby crowning. "Just a few more pushes Mrs. J and we'll see the head!" You pushed a few more times before crying out, "I can't! I can't do it!" You began to cry with hysteria before J forced you to look at him. "You listen to me! You can do this." You calmed down with deep breaths before pushing once more. The pain was like someone set your whole body on fire but the reward was the slosh of the water as you heard your baby surface and take in it's first breath of air before letting it out in a loud wail. You let the tears spill and took your baby in a towel and held it close to your chest. J watched in awe before the nurse interrupted your moment. "Mr. J? Would you want to cut the chord?" He broke out in a smile before rushing over to separate baby from mother. You smiled watching J do something he'd never do before, help bring life instead of taking it away. He couldn't have been more giddy as he walked and bounced around the room as you sat and rested with your baby in your arms finally.

Hope this was worth the wait! This is the end of the pregnancy series but I'll be continuing with a baby series. Requests are always open!! Stay beautiful my doves!! 🕊🕊