Sweet J part 2

Planning the wedding wasn't what you thought it'd be. J had to have everything a certain way and he really was the main wedding planner. He did go to pick out a dress with you though and you were happy to do so.

And he had a say in your bouquet

Daisies for new life and a fresh start is what he wanted and you figured it was a fresh start for the both of you, and it was

Daisies for new life and a fresh start is what he wanted and you figured it was a fresh start for the both of you, and it was. But not in the way you thought it'd be. But what surprised you the most was the fact that J had yet to show a ring. He didn't have one when he proposed and still didn't have one. You pushed this thought aside as he probably wanted to surprise you with it when you got married. J was full of surprises. But this surprise on the day of your wedding was the strangest one of all. You had gotten your hair and make up ready and were driving in the car with the vans of henchmen behind you two. You passed the outskirts of Gotham and took a left when you knew Gotham's chapel was on the right. "J where are we going? The chapel is back that way," he only nodded and continued driving and you figured that this would be a before surprise to the wedding or you wouldn't be getting married in a church. That didn't surprise you but the fact that you pulled up to ACE chemicals did.