Pregnancy series 2

Telling J the news

You had arrived home and been told J had gone out to the club for business. Which was good, it gave you time to think about what you were going to do about telling J. You began to get on the computer and research ways to break the news. You'd seen funny ideas, cute ideas, ideas with food, ideas with T shirts, and ideas with baby stuff. You figured something like this should be brought to J's attention with a card in his office and printed this card out for him.

It was sweet and to the point, something that would be cute but not beat around the bush because something like this wasn't to be joked around about

It was sweet and to the point, something that would be cute but not beat around the bush because something like this wasn't to be joked around about. Especially not with J. You figured to ease the news you had to put J in a good mood so you went to the kitchen to help cook his favorite meal. You ordered the chef to fix steak. Rare and you began to fix the Caesar salad the way J liked it.
It wasn't too much longer before J arrived home and called out for you. "Y/N I'm home!" "In the kitchen J!" He walked in, "What's with all this darling?" "I just figured we should have a nice dinner, we haven't done that in a while." He raised a (nonexistent) eyebrow and sat down to eat.
After dinner you put the dishes in the dishwasher and saw J leave to his office. It was only a matter of time before you heard the screams of J calling for you. "Y/N!!! WHAT IS THIS!?" He stormed out of his office holding the card and the pregnancy papers you'd gotten from the doctors that day. "Surprise?" You said as you held up your arms in a shrug. He dropped his jaw in a gigantic smile before grabbing you and spinning you around for a ginormous kiss.

"Our own little clown! This is amazing! Our legacy will live on!" He shouted before practically skipping down to his office to began googling things about babies and pregnancy

"Our own little clown! This is amazing! Our legacy will live on!" He shouted before practically skipping down to his office to began googling things about babies and pregnancy. You smiled as you peeked in after him to see him hard at work and humming a lullaby.
Rock a bye baby to be exact.