Curious Mr. J part 2

Warning: smut and feels!! ❤❤❤

"So what other erotic fantasies lie within that pretty pretty pretty mind of yours?" He said to you as your
breathing became ragged. His finger tips danced along your shirt hem tugging at it and he sat you up kissing your neck and suckling at your sensitive spot on your jaw line.
J tugged off your shirt and undid your bra as his hands kneaded your breasts and massaged your sides. "Yooou are such a beauty," he said to you with a purr. He layed you down and slipped off your pants just leaving you in your panties.
"What do you want daddy to do? Hmm, perhaps you'd like a vibrator against that pretty little kitty?" He smirked as he got up and brought one out of the closet, and turned it on. He pressed it against your clit and placed two fingers inside curling to meet your g-spot. You arched your back as you came near and orgasm and he pulled his fingers out of your quickly.
He continued to do this for what seemed like hours denying you of closure and keeping you from just tipping over the edge.
"I think you're ready for something bigger little kitty," he said pulling down his boxers and pants. J pushed his thick length into you and you felt your back arch at the feeling of him stretching you in the best ways. He started to slowly thrust himself in and out drawing you closer to the edge of orgasm and you heard the vibrator cut on once again. He placed it on your clit.
"Cum for me,"
That was all you needed to be sent over the edge and into complete bliss as you shook and trembled beneath him.
J continued to ride out your orgasm and pulled out to cum on your stomach. He finished himself and kissed you before getting up to get a hot rag to clean yourselves.
"Can't wait to read the rest of that list" he said with a smirk, and you were kind of glad you didn't burn that diary.

Ok so that was my first time writing smut so feed back would be much appreciated and requests are still open!! Take care doves!! 🕊❤❤