Pregnancy series 1

You find out you're pregnant.

You were on your way to your routinely check up although you'd scheduled it for a bit earlier that normal because you hadn't been feeling well. You'd been getting sick through out the day and were feeling moody and getting dizzy a lot more. You weren't sure that this was a normal type of sickness so you went to the doctor to find out. As you arrived, the doctors office shook in fear as they saw the infamous Mrs. J (as the news declared your name) hold them at gun point. Guards flooded the little clinic so nobody would call the cops or try to escape to find help. "Nobody move! I just need a check up and I don't need any of you screwing it up!" You walked up to the nurse at the desk. "You! The best doctor you have now!" She shakily picked up the phone and paged for the doctor.

*a few minutes later*

"M-Mrs. J, the doctor will see you now?" The nurse said almost dropping her clip board. "It's about Goddamn time!" You hopped up from you chair and followed the nurse to the room.
"Hello Mrs. J, I'm you doctor. Doctor Hanes." She offered a hand and you shook it politely. "Now doc, I'm just here for a check up, no funny business!" You said thrusting your gun in her face. You liked this doctor, she didn't look afraid when she gave your check up and ran tests on you. It seemed to take forever but she asked you about your symptoms and you explained to her what'd been going on. Then she asked if you'd had sex. "Of course I have! I am a married woman after all!" You said with a smirk. "Do you use protection?" "Hell no." "Well then I'm going to ask you to give a urine sample for testing and we'll have results in a few minutes, because Mrs. J you might be pregnant." Pregnant. The word hit you like a smack in the face as you realized that is what was probably wrong with you! You went back to give your sample and you waited while it was tested. The doctor came back a few minutes later and had a sheet of paper in her hands. "Congratulations Mrs. J you are the new expectant mother to a baby!" She said and you zoned out while she handed you the paper work. You shook yourself out of the daze before pulling the gun out "I hope you know I'm not paying for any of this," "I figured you'd say that, I'm just worried on how the Joker will take this." You shot at the ceiling and shouted "Don't you dare bring up my husband!" You left the office and started on your way home. You started to think about what the doctor said. How would J take the news?