I'm done. Period.

Mr. J hadn't really taken his time to pay attention in any of the classed they'd try to enroll him in at Arkham. He never cared in math or english or even the mental health class. So he never payed attention to the health class with the human body. He figured he'd murdered enough people he knew the anatomy of a human better than the teacher. Boy was he wrong. And the lesson would be learned on this day. 

You woke up with a warm feeling in between  your legs and thanked God you had put on a pad the night before. You got out of bed and did your business and went to eat some breakfast. In the middle of searching you had a craving for Mc Donald's which is strange because you normally don't like to start your day with any type of fast food. You walked up to your bedroom to find J awake watching the morning news, something he did like clockwork every morning. "Hey J"
"Hey there sunshine" he said looking your way. "Do you mind if we go grab some Mickey D's for breakfast? I'm craving it for some reason," "Not at all, we can go in a minute"
So you both sat in the van with the panda on it ready to prank the poor unsuspecting employee at the drive in
"Uh yeah hi, can we get one of everything please?" J said pinching his nose looking at you trying to keep yourself from laughing.
"Um sure?" Said the girl unsure of the fate that awaited her.
You drove up to the counter and the girl shrieked as she was held at gunpoint buy the man Gotham feared most.
You ate in peace in the car as you drove home and you quickly said "Oh J wait! Stop at that store real quick I need something!" "What do you need now?" "Girl stuff" "well then let me go in that's what boyfriends do right?" "No J not that kind of girl stuff" "oh?" He said clearly confused as to what 'girl stuff' you could mean. After you'd finished picking stuff up J kept pestering the whole way home to see what you'd gotten, "come on baby! What did you get?" "J just drop it!" "Fine but you shouldn't hide stuff from your boyfriend." That was the last straw. "You want to see what I got!? Fine!" You pulled everything out of the bag and showed it to him, "what even is this stuff?" He said growling as he opened a tampon and scrunched his nose. You stopped being upset as you realized J never cared about this stuff so he was basically clueless. "Ok J drive home and I'll fill you in on everything." You made sure to make J memorize all of the terms and phrases. Remedies and mood swings. Supplies and educational videos and convincing him he didn't need to bring in a human test subject. Many hours later J felt he was prepared to endure the wrath of the female menstrual cycle. You came back to see him with pillows tied to his body and a pot on his head with a wooden spoon pointed at you because of you going off on him for not bringing the Hershey kisses upstairs. "J why-" "caution" needless to say J was prepared. Maybe a little too prepared?