Curious Mr. J

Mr. J was never one to care about things that weren't of interest to him. This included any type of reading. That is until J overheard a conversation you'd had with your friend the other day about lord knows what. Eventually you'd come across the topic of things you'd done when you were younger and for you that included keeping a diary. I know, a diary, which is what started J snooping around to see if he could read it because he heard you say to your friend about all the stuff you wished you'd burned and tore out of the book. J thought he'd stop by your parents house to 'pick up something' and by that he meant looking under your bed and in your attic and everywhere in between for that lonesome book. Finally, after what seemed like forever, J found it! He reveled in all the teenagery thing you'd written about past boyfriends and school from your drama and embarrassing secrets. It wasn't until later that night you found out this was only the beginning of your torture! And I'm not talking about your secrets of the past, he'd use them for black mail later on. The main reason you'd wanted to burn that book was because you'd written a list of your kinks in that book, and J was not afraid to say them out loud. "Is it true you prefer to be spanked with someones hand over anything?"
"Yes, J" you couldn't bear to look him in the eyes. "I have a bad experience with belts," and that was the truth. "Maybe it's something I could change" he said with a wink. He slipped off his belt and your eyes grew wide in fear. You were a good kid so when you ever got in trouble it would be a real bad spanking from the belt, so a belt would never be good in your eyes.  He realized this and growled dropping the belt pulling you into a feverish kiss which lead to you to falling on the bed. With the kiss being broken for air you looked at him and he said something that you'd never forget.
"So what other erotic fantasies lie within that pretty pretty pretty mind of yours?"

Joker x Reader Preferences जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें