Chapter 1 - I Win

"Race you to the Platform, Vivi!"

"You're on Jimmy!"

Two children grabbed hold of their trolleys and raced to Platforms 9 and 10. Both had jet black hair, the boy's was messy, the girl's was curly but manageable and tied in a ponytail. Both had gleaming Hazel eyes. They were both eleven and most importantly, they were both determined to beat the other.

"James! Ivy!!" Their mother, Euphemia yelled after them, but chuckled at the twins' enthusiasm.

"Wait where's the platform?" James questioned. Ivy shrugged, grinned and ran faster. She ran in between the walls of Platform 9 and 10 and soon disappeared.

James stopped and looked around, frowning. "Where did she go? Oi Ivy!!"

Ivy grinned and looked around Platform 9 3/4. She looked around and walked through the barrier again to see James, looking around in confusion. She grabbed his hand and pulled him through the barrier. He screamed and fell over, his trolley almost running him over.

"Ow!" James groaned from the floor.

"You scream like a girl sometimes," Ivy stated, smirking.

"I do not!"

"I win."

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, I did."

"No, you didn't. We need to get to the Platform-" Ivy laughed and grabbed his hand before pulling him up. James adjusted his round glasses and looked around. "Oh, we are on the platform..."

"Told you!"

"It's still not fair."

"Yes, it is. I win, admit it." Ivy poked him and grinned. James crossed his arms like a stubborn child.

"No."

"Yes."

"No, there are many reasons why you didn't win-"

"For example how I pulled you through the barrier while you didn't notice-"

"Yes! That is cheating!"

"I'm the reason you're here."

"No..."

"So I win." James was about to say something but before he could, their parents appeared through the barrier.

"There you are!" Their father, Fleamont stated. "Don't run off like that!"

"Sorry, Dad." The twins said in unison and smiled innocently.

"Now, let's go find you a spot on the train," Euphemia said. They nodded and pushed their trolleys to the gleaming Hogwarts Express.

Students of Hogwarts School and Witchcraft and Wizardry were all running around excitedly. A group of girls was giggling and pointing to one of the seventh year boys. James nudged Ivy.

"That'll be you one day." He whispered in her ear. Ivy pushed him to the side and rolled her eyes. She looked around and her eyes landed on a couple of guys that looked like they were trying to imitate a dragon...

"And that'll be you." She whispered back and pointed to them. James looked up and scoffed.

"Yeah right." He stuck out his tongue at her and she did the same. Then the two laughed and put their trunks on the train.

"Alright now remember study hard, stay out of trouble and send lots of letters," Euphemia said and pulled both of them into hugs.

"We will Mum," Ivy reassured and smiled.