Chapter 5 - Have a Look

Ivy woke up and yawned, stretching her arms when her fingers touched something. She frowned and turned around to see it was a very thin rope. She pulled it and a note fell from the top of her bed. Ivy rubbed her eyes and read the note.

Thanks for the password ;)

Ivy's eyes widened and she quickly drew the green curtains of her four-poster bed, having a look at the other three girls. She laughed immediately, before covering her mouth afterwards. On each of their beds was slime on their pillows, cream was in all of their hair except for Ivy.

Amber was the first to wake up, it seemed the four boys had decided to do a lot with her hair, as it was filled with mud, slime and some other purple thing that looked just as bad. Amber blinked and her hands moved towards her hair. Her eyes widened and her horrified and high-pitched scream filled the air, causing the other two girls to wake up.

Ivy rubbed her ear and looked at Ashley and Abigail. Abigail started picking out all the stuff off her bed, a small whimpering noise escaping her mouth. Ashley was screaming so loudly, that Ivy was sure that the glass windows were going to shatter.

"M-My hair!! My b-bed! M-My stuff!" Ashley cried, clutching onto her blankets. Ivy laughed loudly and the three girls turned to her.

"Did you do this?!" Amber screeched, pointing a finger at Ivy.

Ivy smirked at all the mess. "I wish I did. You know that boy you have a crush? The one with the round glass?" They stared at her, and when she got no answered she continued. "Yeah... all this is because of him. He did all this. Still love him now?"

They didn't answer again, Ivy smirked and walked to the bathroom. As she walked through the doorway, a bucket of water fell on top of her, making her soaking wet. Ivy screamed and jumped. She groaned and looked up as another note fell down. She grabbed it and read it, moving her wet hair out of her face.

Sorry sis, couldn't resist. At least it's water :)

"Right," Ivy muttered and bit her lip. "At least it's water..."

Ivy headed down to the Slytherin Table for breakfast, sitting by herself once again. Her eyes wandered across the hall as she munched on the toast in her hand. Her eyes landed on the Gryffindor Table where she saw James, Sirius, Remus and Peter eating and talking together. James and Sirius were goofing around, making several people around them laugh. Peter was among those people. Remus only smiled and shook his head with amusement.

Ivy looked across the table and saw Marlene McKinnon, talking to Lily Evans. Ivy recognised the girl from the train and was sure James didn't listen to her, considering that both Marlene and Lily were looking at the four boys. If only she could go there and join in the fun too. She'll get used to being in Slytherin one day.

Ivy's first class was Potions, with Gryffindor. She walked to the dungeons, after getting directions from a Slytherin Prefect, and sat at a table at the very back. The Potions Master walked up to her, a wide smile on his face. The Professor was bald and had gooseberry eyes, he was also very well dressed and resembled a very large slug.

"Hello there, eager to start Potions I assume?" The Professor asked her, Ivy looked around, finding that she was the very first one there.

"Um... yeah I guess," Ivy forced a smile and sighed.

"I'm Professor Slughorn, Head of Slytherin House. You must be very lucky to be in Slytherin,"