Chapter 4 - Little Brother

"Did you see that Gryffindor girl who was with Severus Snape the other day?"

"Oh my Merlin I so did! Apparently, there's this boy that's just in love with her!"

"I know right! She's not even pretty but the boy is pretty cute!"

"Really? What does he look like?"

"Well, he has messy black hair and round glasses-"

Ivy dropped her books suddenly and the three girls looked at her. Ivy had opened the door to her dormitory to find that the three girls were talking about her twin brother and apparently his new crush. She'll keep that in mind and figure out who it is later.

"Wait say that again?" Ivy said slowly.

"About what?" The blonde hair girl said rudely. The three girls, Amber, Ashley and Abigail. Ivy had to share a dormitory with them, and she hated them since she set eyes on the vicious monsters.

Okay, that was mean, Ivy thought, and an understatement.

Ashley was the leader of their group, or in Ashley's opinion, leader of all Slytherin first-years. She was your typical, posh, annoying and really popular girl. She had blonde hair and glasses around her green eyes.

Amber was just as bad. With her long brown hair that was up to her waist, she and Ashley were always together. The boys loved her, not that Ivy had any problem with that, just she felt sorry for the poor souls that fell in love with her.

And Abigail was a bit nicer, but not the nicest. In fact, she tried to talk to Ivy, but Ivy was too shocked at being in Slytherin and Ashley called her over. She was more of the one that tried to be 'cool' like Amber and Ashley but never really got there, yet.

"The boy and the girl," Ivy said again, crossing her arms. "The boy with messy hair and round glasses. What did you say about him?"

"He is so cute!" Ashley exclaimed, making Ivy gag. Amber and Abigail nodded in agreement.

"With his messy hair," Amber said dreamily.

"And the way he walks down the corridors..." Abigail added.

"Right, you like the way he walks." Ivy nodded slowly. "Yeah well good luck trying to get him. He doesn't like people who are in... Slytherin."

"Well, he will!" Ashley glared at Ivy. "He will love me!"

"I'm going to go puke..." Ivy muttered to herself and walked out of the dormitory. She tried to get the image of Ashley and James out of her head when she collided with another girl. Ivy screamed and fell down. The girl, who had black hair and olive skin, looked down at her in disgust.

"Watch where you're going!" The girl spat and stormed off.

"Sorry, sorry," Ivy said and picked up all her stuff again, before running out of the Slytherin Common Room.

Ivy walked around the castle, she found herself on the seventh floor, near the Gryffindor town. She spotted a blonde haired girl and walked over to her.

"Hi! Um... excuse me?" Ivy said, the Gryffindor first-year girl looked up at her and smiled.

"Hi,"

"Hi, um... do you know by any chance know where James Potter is?"

"Oh James Potter, yeah yeah. He went to the Black Lake a few minutes with a couple of friends."