Chapter 8 - People Like Her

The Potter twins ran onto the train, excited to start their second year at Hogwarts. They waved to their parents and sat down in their compartment. Ivy looked at James and grinned. "Excited for another year?" She asked.

"Yeah! More pranks to pull and more mischief to cause!" James answered and grinned. Ivy rolled her eyes slightly.

"Oh god..." She smiled slightly and sighed. "Where do you think Sirius, Remus and Peter are?"

James shrugged. "I don't know actually..." His eyes lit up. "First one to find all of them has to buy the other a packet of Bertie Botts' Every Flavoured Beans."

"Make that a packet and a chocolate frog for every Marauder and we have a deal," Ivy added and leaned forward. James frowned.

"So if I win, I buy a chocolate frog for myself?"

"No you idiot, you buy one for me."

"Fine, deal." The two immediately got up and ran to the door, running into each other. They both groaned and rubbed their shoulder. Ivy stood in front of the door and grinned.

"Hang on, if we both leave then someone will most likely steal our compartment, right?" Ivy questioned and James looked behind her. He could see Sirius, Remus and Peter walking to the door. "So thanks, James! You're staying, I'm goi-"

"There they are! There they are! I win!!" James yelled and pointed at the door.

"What?" Ivy frowned and turned around. The door opened and Sirius, Remus and Peter walked in. "Dammit!"

Sirius frowned and squeezed past her. "Wow, good to see you too Ivy."

Ivy sighed and sat down in front of him. "James and I were having a competition-"

"Oh, well enough said then," Remus stated and sat down beside her.

"Let me guess, James won?" Peter asked and Ivy crossed her arms.

"Yes, I did," James smirked at his sister, who kicked him in response. His smirk faded and he clutched his knee. "Ow... She has to buy me a packet of flavoured beans and has to buy all of us a chocolate frog."

"Yes!" The other three Marauders said in unison.

"Wow celebrating at my pain," Ivy muttered. "I see how it is." They chuckled.

"Sorry Ives," Remus apologised and Ivy turned to him, smiling.

"Oh I know you out of all people would want that chocolate frog, Remus." She noticed a scar on his face and pointed to it. "What happened there?"

"Um... I fell." Remus said quickly, looking down. James, Sirius and Peter looked up. "I fell down some stairs."

"You fell down the stairs?"

"Yeah,"

"Like you did last year?"

"Yes..." Ivy nodded slowly and Remus avoided her look nervously.

"The trolley lady is here! Ivy do your thing." Peter said and Ivy turned away from Remus. She sighed and took out some money in her pocket. She brought the chocolate frogs and flavoured beans and handed them their sweets. James grinned and opened the packet. He searched through the beans, looking at the flavours and colours. He picked up a light green one and gave it to Ivy.

"Hey Ives, since you brought me the packet and a chocolate frog, I thought I'll be nice and give you one," James stated and Ivy narrowed her eyes at him.