Chapter 3

~|Protection|~

"Hurry up Nami!" Taehyung called you over as you struggled to keep up with them. *Jeez how fast can they run?* you thought in your head.

"Don't force yourself Nami" Hoseok said jogging next to you.

You've told him to go and run with his brothers but he still kept insisting on being with you.

*What a sweet brother* you guessed that he was probably still caught up about that little accident. It was a long time ago and you've gotten over it, you thought that he should too.

"Don't worry oppa, I'm fine!" You let out a light giggle as his face grew more and more concerned when you slowed down.

"Let's stop and rest for awhile, OK?" He said softly and tried to reach for your hand, but you picked up your pace and ran away from him.

Jungkook was way ahead of you and had probably gotten to your special place by now.

"Yah! Nami!" Hoseok yelled, and sped up to catch you.

"Catch me if you can~" you teased and continued to run.

You felt your heart stinging a bit as it became difficult to pass oxygen down to your lungs, resulting you to whiz.

God, how much you hated your illness. It stopped you from being free like your brothers.

Ever since you were little, they would be let out to have play fights in the grass field, run around, and climb trees. Whereas, you were forced to sit under the shades and play with your Barbie dolls because of your heart condition.

Your mother also wanted a girlie daughter who would go shopping with her and discuss about boys, so she would forced you to wear dresses and play with dolls and make up. You hated it at first...but as time passes, you kind of grew fond of them and became the innocent princess that everyone had told you to be.

"Come on, Nami-ah" Jimin waved his arms in the air once he'd reached your special place.

You quickly shook off the feeling of passing out, and picked up your speed to reach him faster.

Finally after all the running, you had reached him and slammed your body into his embrace. You swung your arms around his broad frame tightly and let out a light giggle as he kissed your forehead.

"I knew you could do it" he whispered into your ears and let you go. By doing so, he revealed your hangout area that was exactly the same as the last time you've been there, which was a couple of months ago.

Taehyung was the one who'd found that place

Taehyung was the one who'd found that place. It was some kind of a pool before, but it looked like it had got abandoned.

Apart from it being ruined down with pieces of broken glass and over grown grass, it was a place where you were fully free from everything. Just you and your brothers. *Just us and our place*