Chapter 6

~|Calm me down|~

"So how is she doc?" Jungkook asked Mr. Tuan while he joted your heart rate down in his documents.

"She'll be fine now. She just need a good rest" He said and handed a medication bag to Yoongi. You pouted at the sight and gave out a big sigh.

"Do I really need more I already got a ton of them" you looked at the doctor with pleading eyes, hoping that he'll reduce the amount of it, even though you knew that it'll never happen.

"Well if you were more careful than this, you won't need anymore" Mr. Tuan chuckled and packed his medical bag.

"But seriously Nami you need to be more careful. You know that you're not like other children and can't be reckless" He walked over to you and patted your head softly.

He looked at you deeply in the eyes, and you didn't know why but, you felt something. The way he was looking at you was not like a way a doctor should be looking at their patient. His gaze was more tender and caring, like he was looking at something he adore or...love?

The Tuans had been your family doctor for over a century. Their family and your family were really close so Mr. Tuan had been caring and treating you ever since you were born...but that doesn't mean he actually love you right?

"I know, so don't worry. I'll try my best to stay out of danger and to not make everyone worry" you gave out a light chuckle.

"By the way, Jin, you did a very good job in cleaning and bandaging her cuts" Mr. Tuan said to your eldest brother as Jin just gave him a smile and a nod.

"I've been practicing. When you have a sister like Nami you kinda have to be prepared" he shrugged and looked at you teasingly.

"Oppa!" You sulked as he gave out a light grin.

"Jin...will you walk me out?" Mr. Tuan gave Jin a knowing look and walked out of your room.

"Certainly" he mumbled and walked out after the doctor.

Once Jin and Mr. Tuan had left, Namjoon stood up from your pastel pink sofa that was in your room and walked over to Yoongi to have a look at your medicines.

"Well that's good that we know for a certain that you'll be alright" he said to you and peeked inside the bag.

"But I think you need to stay off school tomorrow" he said and took the medicines outside and put it in a cabinet in the lounge.

"Ohmegosh! Really?! Yay yay!" You lifted up both of your arms and did a little cheer, excited that you'll get time off school. Your brothers just smiled and gave out a light laugh while looking at how cute you were.

"So is she staying home alone tomorrow?" Hoseok asked while still looking at you.

"No I think someone need to stay with her" Yoongi said with a straight face.

"I'll do it!" Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin all said it at the same time while glaring at each other, after realizing that the three of them wanted to stay with you.

"No not you three" Yoongi shook his head and walked over to you. He sat down on your bed and gave you a light smile.

"I'll stay with you tomorrow" he said while staring at you deeply, which heated up your cheeks.