Chapter 9

~|Comfort|~

"Don't tell anyone about what had happened"

He softly whispered into your ears and left the kitchen. You were too startled to say anything so you just stared blankly after him and sighed.

You won't tell anyone anyway, he didn't even have to say it. You knew that if you spoke a single word about this your brothers would be taken away from you, and the thought was just too painful to even think about it.

"Nami would you go and tell Jungkook that food's ready?" Jin said softly beside you as he continued to sort out the pizza.

"Yeah" you lightly nodded at his request and headed towards Jungkook's room.

Once you'd reached his room you loudly knocked on the door three times and waited a bit but there was no answer.

He must have his headphone on and listening to music or something because you could hear heavy breathing through his room and some moans.

Oh well, since he can't hear you, you might as well go in and tell him. He can't really complain about you not knocking because you did.

"Jungkook food is- what the hell?!!"

Your jaw dropped wide opened at the sight in front of you. Jungkook was...

He was naked...and he had his hands down...at his member. He was tilting his head up with closed eyes. The expression of pleasure clearly displayed on his face but he suddenly snapped out of his 'session' once he'd noticed you.

"Shit Nami!!" He quickly pulled his pants up and stared at you with widen eyes.

"What were you doing?" You mumbled, chest heaving up and down.

Of course you knew what he was doing, but you just couldn't bring yourself to believe that he would do things like this...but then again he was a growing teen and you knew that boys often do these things, but the fact that you caught him in action just made you wanna rip your eyes out.

"N-nothing" he was still staring at you but this time he was slowly walking towards you.

You were so shocked about what you'd seen that you didn't want to be anywhere near him so you slowly walked backwards, and began to run as soon as he rushed towards you.

Just when you were about to make it out of his room, he reached for your wrist and grabbed it tightly before slamming the door shut and locking it.

"Let me go!" You yelled but he didn't listen to you and suddenly heaved you up onto his shoulder.

You began to kick your legs and hit his back rapidly but he roughly threw you down onto the bed and climbed on top of you while pinning your wrists on the bed over your head.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me you-"

He suddenly landed his lips on yours to stop you talking. His lips was tender but lustful at the same time. He began to deepen his kiss, making your heart to beat faster as adrenaline rushed through your veins.

You tried to slow down your heart rate so you won't have a heart attack but the fact that he was shirtless didn't help at all.

Slowly, he pulled his lips apart from yours and stared down at your eyes deeply. He was breathing heavily with his chest heaving up and down. A single drop of sweat dripped down from his jaw line to his neck as it travelled down to his firm and hard chest.

*Oh God Nami cut it out!* you gulped and turned your head sideways, so you won't be looking at the tempting gorgeous angel in front of you.