Chapter 8

~|Trust?|~

Jungkook stayed in his room all day and didn't even come out once. He must still feel bad about what had happened between you and him.

Honestly you didn't know what you were doing when you leaned into him like that. You've never had that kind of feeling towards him before so why did you have the urge to kiss him?

"Nami-ah~" Jimin's voice suddenly rang through the house. Your brothers must have came back from college and school already.

"Oppa!" Your face lit up as you stood up from your bed. You quickly ran to the front of the house and slammed your body against your brother's firm frame as soon as they came in.

"Miss me?" Jimin smiled and patted your head lightly.

"Uh huh" you nodded while looking up at him with a bright grin on your face and your arms wrapping around him. You just love to be in Jimin's arms so much because it was so warm and comforting.

"Aigoo~ Nami-ah how are you feeling?" Jin rushed in and came to check on you. He placed his hand on your forehead to check for a temperature and gave out a relieved sigh after sensing that your fever had gone down.

"Oppa I'm so hungry what's for food?!" You asked cheerfully and Jin just clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"You're always hungry" he chuckled and head into the kitchen to start cooking.

You faked a pout and stick out your tongue. Yes, you do realised that you were acting childish and cringy, but that was because you didn't want your brothers to notice that you were feeling a bit down.

It's just that you couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. Even now that his brothers had came home he still hasn't come out of his room to greet them. Maybe he really was mad.

"Aish there's no food in the fridge! I forgot to go food shopping damn it" Jin facepalmed himself on the face and took out his pink iPhone to dial a number.

"Looks like we're having pizza!" He yelled from the kitchen to inform everyone.

Your brothers didn't even seemed to be bothered and just casually went to their bedrooms to get change into a more comfortable clothes.

Only Jimin remained in front of you while the both of you stood in the middle of the hallway. He was staring at you intensely in the eyes and you could tell that he was having deep thoughts about you, but you just didn't know what exactly he was thinking.

"You're acting strange today" he mumbled quietly only for you to hear.

"Am I?" You asked, gulping, trying to stay calm.

Jimin gave out a light sigh and stepped closer towards you with his hands stuffed inside his trouser pocket. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt that was so perfectly fitted that you could see his abbs and his biceps stretching the shirt sleeves.

Just the sight of him was making it difficult for you to breathe but for him to walk closer to you with that deep stare? God you were about to have a heart attack.

*Wth Nami?! Stop having these unholy thoughts! He's your God damn brother!!*

At this point you were so frustrated with yourself that you could literally rip your brain out and drown it in holy water.

"What are you thinking?" He suddenly asked and caught you off guard. You quickly gulped and looked up at him with a sheepish smile.

"N-nothing! Why do you ask?" You stepped back to give some space between the both of you but he also stepped forward even closer than before.