Chapter 24

~|Insanity|~

There was only one way to get you back. Hurt them, kill them, any of them who wanted to get in the way of their love with you.

There was no any other solution.

"Taehyung are you ready?" Jin called out from down the stairs.

"Yeah hyung. I got everything" he replied and stormed down the stairs with bags full of stuff.

"You know what to do?" Yoongi asked as he stuffed more knives into a black duffle bag.

Taehyung nodded while looking around his empty house. It used to be such a sanctuary with beautiful decorations and harmonic laughter from everyone, especially from you. Now it was as bare as his feelings for everyone else, except for you and your brothers. He didn't care about anyone else now, just you.

He couldn't feel anything, he was numb all over. His heart turned ice cold and he knew what he needed to do, he had to get you back into his arms in order to warm his heart back up again. He wanted you back, they all wanted you back.

"OK let's move" Namjoon said aloud and stormed off towards the front door with bags in both of his hands, his veins popping out because of how heavy they were.

They all fitted in to the car while Jin drove. They had already planned everything out and they were determined to complete the procedure of bringing you back.

No matter what it'll take, they will have you back.

After all, you were theirs and only theirs.

°°°°°

You were deeply sleeping when you felt a pair of hands lifting you up. A faint scent of men colonge made your brows furrowed. It was a familiar scent that you've smelt before a million times.

"Don't worry baby, I'll get you out of here" a deep whisper was heard right beside your ear, but you couldn't make out if what you were feeling and what you were hearing was actually a dream or not. So, you groaned in response and your mind whirled back to a deep slumber.

°°°°°

"Is everything alright? Hyung? Hello? Why are you not answering me?! ...shit!" A harsh whisper woke you up as you looked around, only to find a clear night sky decorated with million of bright stars.

You let out a light groan and sat up with your elbows supporting you. A single portable lamp was placed beside the bed and you could make out some of the things around you. You found yourself lying down on the familiar mattress in the abandoned swimming pool...your special place.

Taeyung had his back towards you with his phone tightly pressed close to his ear, harshly whispering something that wasn't audible for you to hear.

"Oppa?" You croaked out dryly and he swiftly shot his head around.

"Nami! You're up" he smiled widely and shuffled closer to you. He gently placed his hand on your pale cheek and caressed it lightly.

"What's going on? Why am I here?" You asked breathlessly. You were still bleeding and your heart was quivering like it was recovering from a heart attack.

"Everything is going to be alright, Nami. I know it must be confusing but don't worry, oppa is going to sort this out" he said, almost as if he was reassuring himself not you.