Chapter 16 pt.2

~|Goodbye for now|~

"I'm not happy about this" Yoongi mumbled underneath his breath as he clutched his fist tight.

"Well, tell eomma about it" Jin rolled his eyes as they both watched you saying goodbye to your brothers.

You and Jimin had just came back from a 'walk' in the forest, well that was what Jimin had told them anyway. You just nodded behind him and didn't dare say anything.

You and your brothers were saying goodbye to each other by your parents' car.

"Goodbye sis, I love you. Please come over sometime" Taehyung squeezed you tight in his embrace while trying to stop his tears to overflow from his big glassy eyes.

"If you need anyone to cheer you up or make you laugh you can always come to see me lil' sis and don't forget that this brother will miss you 25/8" Hoseok whispered into your ears as he gave you a hug.

Namjoon suddenly came up behind him and tapped his shoulder while clearing his throat.

Hoseok, getting what Namjoon's motive were, moved away from you and gave him the space he wanted.

"Who's going to help you with your homework and gives you your extra pocket money?" He sighed and looked down at the floor.

"Well if you need help with anything just call me" he smiled with his cute dimples showing, and ruffled your hair.

"Hehe, will do oppa" you chuckled and slammed your body against his, as you gave his firm frame a tight squeeze.

"Hey Nami, if anyone hurt you or annoyed you, you can always tell me and I'll beat their asses for you" Jungkook smirked with a chuckle before pulling you into his warm arms.

"I know I don't ever say this to you but...I love you" he whispered so the others won't hear him.

You smiled and hugged him back as you snuggled your face into his firm chest.

"Hey my turn!" Jimin shoved Jungkook away from you and held you in his arms.

"I'll miss you baby girl, promise me that you won't forget what had happened today in that house" he whispered lightly as he stroked your head gently.

"It's the proof of our love for each other" he said before planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Hey! Stop it! You're too close with her!" Jin pulled Jimin away and took you into his hug instead.

You could hear his steady heartbeat as he held your head closely against his chest and gently stroking it.

"Look after yourself and don't forget to take your medicines. Eat your vegetables and don't wear short skirts. After washing your hair blow dry it, cover yourself while sleeping, and try not to fall off the bed" he whispered.

You could hear his voice cracked, close to tears. His hands were trembling and his chest was heaving up and down rapidly.

You couldn't help but to feel overwhelmed by how much he cares for you and how much he loves you.

"I will oppa...I'll miss you so much" you said with a sniff. The farewell messages from your brothers were making your heart ache.

"I'll miss you more" he said while trying extremely hard not to let his tear overflow.

After a long and warm hug from your most tender brother, Yoongi came up next to you two and stood there, waiting to be noticed.

You let go of Jin and looked at Yoongi with dull eyes. You still couldn't get over the fact that he'd betrayed you.