Chapter 4

~|Jealousy|~

You woke up the next morning to find yourself on your soft comfy bed, which confused you a bit since you couldn't remember going in your room lastnight.

"You're awake?" You suddenly heard a voice next to you on the bed and you quickly shot your head to the side to see who it was.

"Jimin oppa" you said groggily and rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand.

Jimin gave out a light chuckle and gave you a peck on your forehead, before staring deeply into your eyes.

"Good morning princess" he smiled and moved down to kiss you on the lips.

You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck. You could feel your heartbeat fastened while your cheeks heated up.

The kiss became intense and Jimin slided his tongue in your mouth as he travelled his hands up and down your thighs sensually.

He gave out a light grunt as he moved his body up on top of yours. He began to trace his hands up from your thighs to your hips and gave it a firm grip.

A slight movement was made as he started moving his hips up and down slowly. You felt something hard against your core that only have thin layer of clothes between the both of you.

"Nami are you up?"

A voice suddeny said outside your bedroom door that was, luckily, closed.

Jimin quickly pulled away and got out of your bed before rushing to your door. He opened it slowly, revealing Hoseok.

"Hyung I already woke her up" Jimin said with a husky voice.

"Well hurry up, Jin hyung said breakfast is ready" Hoseok informed and walked away.

Once he had gone Jimin closed the door and turned around to look at you with a flustered face. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly before giving you a small smile.

"Well go and get dress Nami" he said to you who was sitting on the bed, staring at him with widen eyes.

You gave a quick nod and walked to the bathroom to get ready for another day in school.

Jimin had his eyes on you all the time until you had closed and locked the bathroom door. He gave out a deep sigh and buried his face in his palms.

"Thank God I was stopped or else..." He mumbled to himself and looked down at his pants that had a bulge.

"Guess I have to go and deal with this" he sighed and got out of your room to take care of his 'business'.

You were panting heavily as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your face was red and your neck was sweaty from that little interaction that you'd just had with Jimin.

Taking a big breath, you started to take your clothes off to have a shower and as you took off your panties you realized that it was soaking wet.

With a flustered face you threw it in the washing basket and tried to forget what had went down this morning, or what was going to happen if Hoseok didn't interrupt you two.

People think that you're innocent but you do know what sex is and what happened just now, you knew it was going to lead to that.

And you couldn't bring yourself to believe that you were actually going to let him do it.

*Control yourself Nami, he's your brother! Siblings aren't supposed to do these kind of things!*

You thought to yourself and shook your head as you let the cool water run down your burning skin.