Chapter 12

~|Our Lie|~

He'd undone the button halfway down to your stomach when suddenly you wrapped your arms around his neck.

A small grunt was heard from him as he pulled off your top, revealing your innocent baby blue bra.

Your cheeks blushed red after he'd stopped kissing you and looked down at your bra. He gave out a small chuckle at the sight of it before bending his neck to kiss your breast.

He was sucking and nibbling on your sensitive skin, while making sure to leave you a mark; to prove it to you that you were his and only his.

He travelled his right hand to your tender core and caressed it with his thumb. He teased your folds by stroking it up and down before playing with your pearl.

Since you still had your school skirt and your panties on you were curious and nervous about having direct skin to skin contact with him.

"Is this alright baby?" He whispered softly while looking down at you.

He was drenched in his sweat and was breathing heavily. His hair was sticking to his forehead and his chest was heaving up and down rapidly.

He looked so good that you couldn't hold back anymore. You wanted more, you wanted all of him.

"Yes oppa" you mumbled back and pulled his neck down so he would kiss you.

The both of you shared a hot make out session while he still had his hand down to your soaking wet panties.

Suddenly, he slid his hand down your panties. His warm and veiny hand cupped your yearning womanhood before carefully entering his middle finger.

The feeling of his long finger inside of you made your body shiver. It was painful at first but when he began to move his finger back and forth you started to adapt to the new touch.

It felt so nice and new to have these type of feelings that you've never felt before. He'd moved his finger so sensually that it was making you lose your mind.

Your heart was hammering against your chest as it stung a bit from the fast beating. However, you were so lost in the pleasure that he was giving you, that you didn't care anymore.

You felt so high like you could fly as butterflies fluttered around in your lower stomach. With each small thrust his finger made, you felt a new sensation rushing through your body.

You escaped a soft moan and gripped tighter on his hair while still locking your lips with his. Your body felt an incredible relief running through your body as it trembled with orgasm.

He'd stopped kissing you and looked down at your red and sweaty face with satisfaction.

He knew that no boy had made you felt his good before and what made him more joyous was that he was the first man that had done this with you.

"Fuck baby girl you make me so hard" he bit his lower lips and unzipped his pants while still pressing his firm body tightly against yours.

He pulled out his stiff member and started playing with it. You looked down at his length before reaching your hand out to touch it.

You were so tempted to know what it felt like to have his big size in your small hand. Yoongi looked at you with widened eyes before biting his lips in pleasure.

He let out a soft moan after you began to move your hands up and down. Your soft hand around his hardened member was what he'd fantasized about millions times before.