Chapter 15

~|Deal|~

"NAMI!! darling I'm home!" The woman rushed towards you and embraced you tightly in her arms.

"Eomma!" you cried as you buried your face into her chest.

The familiar warmth and scent engulfed you as you felt tears running down your cheeks. It has been almost a year since you've seen her.

"Aww baby" your mother tighten her arms around your small frame. She showered your forehead with kisses and stroked your head tenderly.

"Eomma I missed you" you sobbed through your tears.

"Oh darling, I am so sorry that I didn't come to visit you often I thought that you'll be safe with your brothers...but obviously NOT!" Your mother raised her voice and glared at your brothers that had came out to see their mother too.

"Eomma...how have you been?" Jin asked and stepped forward since his younger brothers didn't have the courage to, after seeing how angry she was.

"Cut out the caring act Jin! I am so disappointed in you. I trusted Nami with you because you're the eldest and are more mature than the others!! What have you been doing?!" Your mother let you go and rushed to Jin.

She went to stand in front of him and crossed her arms, her face smoking red with anger.

"Eomma...I'm sorry. I should've been more careful" He apologised and looked down at the floor guiltily.

"You realised that now after she'd been submitted to the hospital?!" Your mother yelled and landed a blowing slap on his cheek.

You and your brothers were speechless. Your mother never laid a hand on any of her children like this before. You couldn't believe what had just happened as tears rolled down your reddened cheeks even more.

It wasn't just you and your brothers that were shocked, your mother was also startled at her own action.

She reached out her shaking hand with tearful eyes and placed it on his redden face before caressing it gently. She gave him an apologetic smile as tears rolled down her pale cheeks.

"I'm sorry darling, I didn't mean it. I love you, I really do. But Nami's life and safety is everything to me" she said quietly and looked at you before walking towards you.

She held onto your hand and lead you to your room so you and her can talk in private. While your mother were dragging you, you looked back and saw Jin hanging his head in shame.

An ache ran through your fragile heart and caused your legs to weaken. You wanted to comfort him and apologise for being useless and pathetic, to the point where he had to get slapped by his own mother.

"Come on Nami-ah let's have a little chat. We can decide what to do with you from now on" she whispered softly into your ears as she closed your bedroom door once you two had got in.

As soon as the door had closed the boys rushed to Jin to check on him. They all spoke loudly at once, asking if he was OK and checking the red hand mark on his face. Jin didn't even say anything but slowly glided his feet along the floor to lock himself in his bedroom.

"Hyung, what does eomma mean by deciding what to do with her? Does that mean she's taking Nami away from us?!" Jungkook widen his eyes at Namjoon who was quietly lost in his thoughts.

"Eomma was so scary, I've never seen her like this before. I hope Jin hyung is OK" he carried on talking and looked at each and everyone of his brothers frantically.

Finally Namjoon began to speak but what come out of his mouth made everyone more anxious.

"I'm sure Yoongi hyung..." He mumbled and shook his head before making his way to Yoongi's room.