Chapter 16

~|Goodbye for now|~

{Your POV}

It had been decided that I'll move away from my brothers. However, I refused to move to grandma's house.

It was just too far for me to be away from my brothers. Even though I was moving I still wanted to see them, and if I ever moved to the countryside, I won't be able to, and besides I had to go to school. It would be a pain to start it all again.

So, I had suggested to my mother that I'll move to my aunt Hyerin's house. It'll be good for me as well since her husband is Dr. Tuan, the family doctor.

My mother was reluctant at first. She seemed to be bothered that I wanted to go and live with my auntie, as if she was afraid that I'll be taken away or something.

After all night of persuading, she finally let me. But with a condition: I have to love my mother more than aunt Hyerin.

I don't know what had gotten into her head that I'll love someone else more than my own mother but I've promised anyway, just to keep her happy.

"So, what did you and eomma talked about lastnight?" Taehyung asked as he and the rest of my brothers watched me eat my breakfast.

I didn't answer and just shoved more cereal in my mouth. It was just so difficult telling the people I've lived with my whole life that I won't be living with them anymore.

"Nami?" Namjoom tilted his head and placed his hand on my thighs.

I sighed and looked up at the tall man that I'm sitting next to and bit my lower lips, as I shot my gaze back to my bowl of Honey Crunch.

"I-...I'm moving away" I gulped and looked at all my brothers in the eyes.

They all looked back at me with widened eyes, some was teary and some just look angry or shocked.

"T- to where?" Jin stuttered as his face turned red.

I could see his veins running up and down his arms, he was clearly mad and clutching his fist tight under the table.

"To aunt Hyerin's house" I said simply while looking down, trying to avoid their gaze.

"You'll be living with the Tuans?" Yoongi asked, his eyes stormy.

"Moreover you'll be living with that son of a bitch" he whispered, but it was clearly audible for the others to hear it.

He didn't say the name of who he was talking about but I definitely knew. He was talking about Mark, the Tuans' son.

My brothers hated Mark. Only because I was told by my mother to call him oppa, and my brothers disagree. They said that they want to be the only ones that I call 'oppa'.

"I won't let you" Jimin mumbled underneath his breath. He suddenly shot up out of his seat and landed his fist on the table "I WON'T LET YOU!"

He rushed over to me and grabbed my wrist. "We'll see if you really can leave us"

"Op-oppa!" I yelled as he tighten his grip around my wrist. He was dragging me out of the kitchen to the front door but abruptly stopped and looked back at his brothers that were about to follow him with widened eyes.

"Jimin, where are you taking her?" Hoseok asked, his brows crashed into each other as his eyes shot fire.

"Do not follow us. I want to talk to her. Don't worry I will make sure she's safe... and try to make her stay" he mumbled, not looking at them in the eyes.

"What are you going to do. If you dare hurt her I swear-" Yoongi spoke but got interrupted by Jimin who glared at him.

"What do you take me for? A killer?" He tilted his head with cold eyes like a psycho path.