Chapter 1: Crashed Cole Concert

Kendra and Leona were just waking up

Kendra and Leona were just waking up. Kendra slept over at Leona's place because they were ready to go to a J. Cole concert. They both loved J. Cole. In fact, that's why they got along so well! Leona and Kendra have been dying to see him live since they first started listening to him and they were so excited that they were finally going to a concert. They had seats in the second row and they hurried so they could avoid the annoying crowd on the way in.

When Kendra and Leona got to the stadium, the crowd was humongous. They were pissed because they left extremely early just to wait in a long line. But Kendra wasn't too upset because she knew DaShawn was going to be there shortly.

"WE REALLY RUSHED ALL THE WAY HERE TO AVOID THE CROWD, JUST TO GET CAUGHT IN THIS BIG ASS CROWD?! THAT'S BULL!," Leona said quietly yet aggravated.

"It'll be okay! We still got some of the best seats in the stadium, chill," Kendra said laughing.

Right after she said that, DaShawn showed up and Kendra's face lit up. Leona, on the other hand, was not too pleased. She didn't have anything against him, however she was really hoping she could spend time with just her and Kendra. Kendra was always with DaShawn and she missed her best friend!

*Leona chuckles with slight disappointment*
"You didn't tell me he was meeting up with us Kendra."

"Oh I forgot to mention it, but he begged and begged me to come along, so I just couldn't say no and got him a ticket. Sorry for the surprise... Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, it was just I was hoping to have some just you and me time at this concert.. I mean, J. Cole is what built our friendship."

"Baby, I can just go if it's a problem. I didn't know this was supp-"

"No baby, everything is fine! You didn't know."

"DaShawn it's alright. Stay (Sarcastically) I just love being y'alls third wheel all the time!"

"Leona! Stop trying to make my boyfriend feel guilty! It's not his fault. Why are you being so fucking immature? Like chill out, this was supposed to be a fun night for us and I'm not about to let you ruin it just 'cause You're in a shitty moo-"

"Oh it was supposed to be our night, yet you brought him.. yet alone without even asking me. But okay."

"Ladies, y'all are best friends.. are y'all really gonna let this miscommunication ruin that? Let's just enjoy this lit ass concert and chill."

"You right baby, oh we're next. Let's go."

Throughout the whole concert, Kendra didn't say a word to Leona and Leona felt terrible even though she was at her favorite rapper's concert. She didn't mean to get in an argument with her best friend, she just missed her so much it was unreal.
The ride home was even more intense than the concert.