♡Chapter 9♡

After their epic evening at the mall, Kendra and Leona woke up extra happy. The only thing was that they didn't know exactly when Chris and Jahad were coming to Thompson. Lucky for them, they got a ton of new outfits from the mall. They were going to school prepared. Kendra had stayed the night over Leona's house because they were both extremely tired.

"Yo Lee, did they ever say when they were coming?"

"No they didn't, but we should probably call or text them, so they don't think we're stuck up, or that we didn't like them."

"You're right. Let's do it. But does my outfit look okay?"

"You look absolutely stunning best friend."

"But you look way better."

"Oh snap! I didn't even see the time!! We gotta leave for school, like now."

"We got so caught up in thinking about those guys... I think we just became "those girls." The ones that obsess over guys they're not even officially with yet."

"Nah we're still good. Let's go."

"That's what you think." Kendra said laughing.

     After that, Leona and Kendra rushed to school, hoping to see their mall guys. When they got to school, the direct opposite happened. DaShawn walked up to them.

"Y'all look nice."

"Ken, want me to take this one?"

"Nah I got it Lee. Yeah. We know, we look absolutely stunning. I don't know why you're even still trying to talk to us. Especially me. You fucked up. Now you gotta deal with it. So I need you to get out my face. Just because you see me doing well and looking nice doesn't mean we're friends. Or even acquaintances. You mean nothing to me whatsoever. So with that being said, you should leave."

"Damn Ken, ruthless. But yeah DaShawn, you gotta go now."

"I'm sorry."

"Okay, take your sorry ass on somewhere else." Kendra said.

     Directly after that dispute, Chris and Jahad appeared. They saw what happened and were furious. Before they even said hey to Kendra and Leona, they went off on DaShawn.

(Chris) "So you're the dickhead that's been fucking with Kendra."

(Jahad) "The fuck's your problem?"

"Do I know you guys?"

(Both Chris and Jahad) "Nah but we know you."

"Okay. But how?"

"We met those two beautiful girls at the mall the other day. We're not about to get kicked out on the first day because you're full of yourself. But you stay away from Kendra, Leona too. Because you will regret it." Jahad said.

"She already made it really clear she didn't want me. And I already feel bad enough without two random guys threatening me about it all. I regret hurting her, honestly.  I'll stay away. I'm sorry."

"That's every guy's line. But don't just apologize about her and go do the same thing over again to another girl." Chris said.

"And who are you guys anyway?"

"Don't worry about that. You'll find out if we have class together." Jahad said laughing.

"Let's go find our girls bro."

    DaShawn had never been so confused before. He was trying to figure out how they knew. But he also thought they saw the whole argument between him, Kendra and Leona. He was actually quite nervous. He didn't think that Kendra had got Chris and Jahad on him, but he knew it was serious.

After Chris and Jahad walked  away from DaShawn, they saw Kendra and Leona. They asked if they were okay.