♡Chapter 7♡

A few days had passed after Kendra and Leona made up and Kendra had news for Leona. Her and DaShawn broke up two days before they made up. She was looking forward to telling Leona but, she didn't want to ruin the moment. As soon as she saw Leona, she told her.

"Hey Lee, I gotta tell you something. "

"Anything. Wassup?"

"So you remember DaShawn?"

"Your boyfriend? What about him?"

"He's not my boyfriend anymore."

"Woah what?? What happened? No!!"

"After our argument, I started thinking about what you said. About how like when I got mad and was like "You sucked his dick" and you were like "I'm not what you need to check,  it's your boyfriend." So I talked to him about it. And he was like "oh well you didn't have to ask. And why is this just now being addressed?" So I was like "Because I just now thought, like why did you just specifically choose Leona to do it with? Be honest." And he was like "Because your friend is sexy asf. Been tryna fuck her since day one. I'm surprised you didn't realize" and-"

"Yoooo are you for real? He's a dick! But continue."

"And I was like, "Hold the hell up. So if you wanted to fuck her so bad, why'd you start dating me?" And he was like "I mean I was originally just tryna fuck you too. Y'all both fine as hell, but then I started to fall in love with you after about a month." And I was like "oh, okay." So then he was like "Just because you're all fucking insecure doesn't mean something's going on. That's your problem." So I broke up with him."

"Yoooo fuck Him! He ain't shit anyways. I thought he was a good dude but if he's gonna do you like that, he ain't worth the time and tears."

"But we were together for 3 years and he been tryna fuck you since we were together? And I didn't see It? What the fuck's wrong with me? I wasted 3 years on a fuck nigga."

"There's nothing wrong with you. Love blinds everyone. Even when it's wrong. But don't let this get to you girl. Because you're still amazing as hell."

"You're right.  Thanks for being here all the time."

"Always. I mean that's what best friends do,  right?"

"You got any plans this weekend?"

"None whatsoever,  why?"

"We really need a mall run!!"

"Hmm that would be nice. Some new clothes, shoes, *laughs* maybe a new guy or two."

"Of course you'd bring up the guys. *laughs* But are you in?"

"Hell yeah,  and who knows? We might get a number or two."

"Yesss bitchhh! We gotta look cute."

"But when do we not? Every year we won best dressed, and best smile. *laughs* I don't think we need to worry.  We're already bomb as fuck."

"Hell yeah! *starts singing "I'm sexy and I know it." And laughs* So Saturday?"

"You're stupid, *chuckles* But yes."

"So I'm stupid now?"

"Nooooo, I was playing!"

    While Leona and Kendra were having fun,  DaShawn came over out of the blue.  All the laughing they were doing stopped immediately. DaShawn began to speak, but Kendra interrupted. 

"What do you want?"

"How are you?"

"I'm absolutely great.  Goodbye."

"Damn-"

"Yeah,  damn nothing, bye.

"But-"

"But nothing,  boy bye."

    After that,  DaShawn left.  He felt no need to keep trying to speak to her.  But he knew he messed up,  and had to face the consequences for his actions.  It killed him to see that Kendra had began to hate him that quickly,  and that he said things he just couldn't take back.  DaShawn really wanted Kendra back. He was in love with her. But because he was in so much pain and wasn't thinking,  he walked up to a random girl and just started making out with her.  Leona and Kendra both saw him,  and were immediately disgusted. They thought Oh,  if he wanted me/ Kendra so badly,  why is he sucking another girls face off? After thinking that,  they both walked over, full of rage.

(Both Leona and Kendra) "YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SO FULL OF SHIT DASHAWN!"

"I'm single.*Smirks* Don't see what I'm doing wrong."

(Kendra) "Wipe that fucking smirk off your face nigga! You know what? Go fuck the whole school,  get chlamydia,  do what the fuck you want. I'm literally done with you. Oh and shawty girl that just continued to make out with him. I wish you luck. He ain't no good sis. I'm out."

"Shiiit,  Leona you can join in,  make this a party!"

(Leona) "You're a piece of shit. And Kendra won't lying sis,  take her advice. Deuces!"

    Leona followed behind Kendra,  furious. DaShawn was playing mind games with Kendra,  and she didn't like it one bit. She knew she was going to get her revenge though.  Leona was going to make DaShawn regret messing with Kendra.  The only thing was,  she couldn't tell Kendra about it,  because Kendra would tell her not to do it.

"Kendra.  You gonna be okay?"

"The worst part is that I actually want him back.  He did me so wrong. But I still want to forgive him and just put it all behind us, honestly. I know he doesn't deserve me,  but I can't just let him go so easily."

"Listen, I know this isn't what you want to hear.  But that's exactly what he wants.  He wants to go around acting stupid and making you feel bad for it.  He wants you to hurt,  and feel like you need him to satisfy his ego. He doesn't actually care,  he's doing it to feed off of your pain for real. But here's what's gonna happen. Me and you,  we're gonna go to the mall Saturday, spend almost all of our money,  come back on Monday,  stunt on his ass so hard,  he's gonna wish he never fucked around with you. We're gonna show him how happy you are without him.  We're gonna crush the crusher. I refuse to let you keep your head down over a guy that's just unworthy."

"I swear to god you're the best! I love you so much.  What would I do without my best friend?  Like deadass if we wouldn't have made up, I literally would've self destructed and died."

"And that's what I'm here for.  *laughs* Keeping you sane."

"Forget you."

"You love me."

"I guess.."

"You know."

"About the mall.. Can we go today?"

"I like the way you think best friend."

"Can we?"

"Hell yeah. I love the mall. After school?"

"You know it."

"We should really get back to class."

"Yeah, let's go."

     Kendra and Leona made their way back to their classes. Leona thought she was finally getting through to Kendra about DaShawn. She thought Kendra had the right idea when she asked to go that day instead of the weekend. But that was only part one of her plan for revenge on him.