♡Chapter 12♡

(Leona's point of view)

    I'm debating on whether or not to read his message. I'm  terrified.  He either is really happy or really mad. I should, however, text Kendra back. I can't just ignore my best friend because of him.

Kendra: Lele he ever text back🤔

Me: Yeah, a whole damn story. I'm scared to read it🙄 like he's either really happy or really pissed off at me

Kendra: Girl read it!! Did you open it already?

Me: Yes..

Kendra: Then you don't really have a choice. You HAVE to answer him now.

Me: ugh you're right🙄🙄 I'll text you back after I read it all...

Kendra: Good luck boo 💙

Me:  I'm gonna need it.

    I stopped texting Kendra and read Jahad's message... And it was.... confusing as hell. His text said, "Oh my god.  You like me too? I seriously didn't think you'd want to come back?  Why are you such a good person? So beautiful and sweet😍😍😍 You actually wanna make it official with me?  Even though you know I'm bipolar?  You're so different😍💕🤘 it's amazing alright baby girl you're mine now,  and you ain't leaving you heard?  Not going nowhere.  I'ma be the one who you gone take my last name and the ring baby💍💙 I can't fuck this up man I really like you.  Like when I met you I was just tryna get in your pants for real😋💦 like I was picturing how that body looked outside them clothes cuz yo body was bangin' bitch😍💦 like I was finna fuck the shit out you right then and there.  Dick you down like you never had it before🍆😩💦it was gone be in yo gut but I  was like "nah lil babe ain't ready for this pipe😋🍆" I was gone get to know you better a lil bit. But that aside😏😏 I'm glad you my girl now💕💕💕"

    And apparently I didn't answer back quick enough,  because next thing I knew,  he sent this..

"Listen bitch! I'm tired of this shit. Yo ass don't even know what the fuck you want and I ain't dealing with this just stay tf out my life.  Don't text me don't call me and dont even talk to me when you see me
In fact dont even speak to my brother about me. Just forget about me. I ain't got time for you to fuck up my life.  I mean it. Don't come back you're full of shit you understand me? I don't care I'll shoot a bitch up for fucking with my heart😡😡 I shoulda known from the start.  Shoulda just got yo ass pregnant and left 😂😂 you ain't shit.  Fuck was I bout to waste my time on you for?  Dumb hoe prolly texting some other nigga.  What happened to loyalty bitch?  But dats ok. I got you bitch watch ya back lil hoe ass bitch😡👀 don't even fucking respond bitch"

    I couldn't even respond to that. He l literally snapped within seconds!  Does he think I'm some kind of superhuman? Was I supposed to read that in a millisecond?? Ugh I just hope Kendra's doing better than I am. Oh, here's a text from her now.

Kendra:  What'd he say? 👀👀

Me:  I'ma screenshot it and send you it😩😩

Kendra: Ooh those emojis aren't good but I'ma read this.. this is a lot

Me:  who you telling?