♡Chapter 13♡

(Leona's POV)

   Yesterday with Chris was fun. I like him. I'm still a little off guard though. Now I'm just anxious and anticipating school. I also still miss Kendra. But having Chris around numbs that pain. He's been taking my mind off of her. I'm actually considering making things official with him. He seems like a good and genuine guy. Let's just hope he doesn't turn out to be a waste of my time.
    I have choir this morning, which I share with Chris. I'm going to talk to him about that kiss yesterday. I hope he doesn't take things the wrong way. Honestly I feel like he might try to avoid the conversation. He just walked in and smiled at me and said hi to me.

"Hey Chris." I smiled back.

"I had a great time with you yesterday."

"Back at you dude. We should hang out more."

     After I said that, some childish dude said "Ooh what kinda great time? Bro you slay her ass?" I gave him an evil look and then continued my conversation with Chris. But that really made me mad. Like could he have been anymore childish?

"What are you doing after school Lele?"

    Then another childish boy said "Coming over your house the fuck? You know we fucking, ready suck your dick and ride it in the sunset." I tried to refrain from going off, but he was so irritating.

"Look you immature ass little boy. Shut up."

"Lele calm down."

"Nah Chris because he needs to learn to mind his own business."

"He's immature, just let it go. He's not worth it."

"You right."

(Classmate) "Bitch shut yo sexy ass up before I dick you down."

(Chris) "Now what you not about to do is disrespect her lil nigga. Better check yourself."

(Classmate) "I'll shove a broomstick up yo ass. Keep playing."

(Me) "Shut the hell up. You ain't bout nothing for real."

(Classmate) "So you wanna throw shots, bitch I'll set your house on fire you trick ass lil bitch. Nah I'll rape the fuck out yo lil sexy ass and then burn ya house down."

(Chris) "THE FUCK'S WRONG WITH YOU?"

(Teacher) "THAT'S ENOUGH!! I WILL NOT STAND BY AND LET YOU DISRESPECT A FEMALE,  YET ALONE THREATEN HER. GET OUT OF MY CLASS. NOW."

(Classmate) "Mane shut yo faggot ass up. I was joking with that crybaby ass bitch."

(Teacher) "That's not a damn joke.  Who the hell jokes about rape and arson? Those are serious offenses and she could have you locked up if she wanted, just for your threats."

(Classmate) "Mane I don't give a fuck. I'm out this bitch. Mane all y'all some pussy for real. It's 'aight though.  I'm shooting up all y'all houses tonight."

    After that statement,  the school went on lockdown.  Not many kids were threatened by his threat.  But it was protocol to lock down the school in these types of situations. I wasn't nervous,  just annoyed.  That annoying boy has been the same way since 5th grade.  He's always been trying to be a "thug." It just made me sick,  because he was so pathetic.
    I felt kind of bad, however, for Chris. He tried to talk to me, but I brushed him off. I was in no mood to talk to anyone.  It took eveything in me not to spazz.  That dude was always trying to come off slick.  It just aggravated me so much.

***

    After school was over, I walked up to Chris and apologized to him for not talking to him.  He understood that I was upset and needed alone time. "Are you okay?" Chris asked me. I told him I'm okay and said I'd text him and see him tomorrow.  He didn't really believe me when I said I was okay,  but he just hugged me and said goodbye.
     I can't believe I still haven't made it official with him yet. He's such a great guy.  He actually stuck up for me. That's rare. I need to hurry up and make him mine before he loses interest. Or even worse, thinks I've lost interest in him.
    Because I was thinking so hard about it, I decided to text Chris and ask him to meet up with me at the arcade.