♡Chapter 4♡

Leona and Kendra woke up and started to get ready for school. Kendra asked Leona to borrow some clothes since she didn't plan to stay the night. Of course, Leona said yes and then they got ready and headed off.
"I hope last night wasn't weird for you," Kendra said nervously.

"Why would it be awkward? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, but I know Sunday took a tol-"

"I'm fine. I've gotten over it. I can  live with it now. It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Wait, you're lying."

"See there you go again with the accusations. I gotta go to class."

"No, I'm sorry."

"Bye."

     Leona stormed off to class. She was way more irritable than she should have been. She didn't want to lose her best friend, but she didn't want to confess either. Leona just stayed focused and let it be. Only because she knew that wasn't the end of their friendship  and that they would bounce back.
   Leona was just ready to go home and go to sleep, hoping Kendra wouldn't beat her there. She just needed to sleep off some of her thoughts. When she got home, she was excited to see that Kendra wasn't there waiting for her.
    Leona went straight to her room to go to sleep. But when she got there, she took off her shirt and pants and got in bed. Just as soon as she got comfortable, Kendra barged in and hopped on the bed. Leona was aggravated.

"What the fuck?! Where did you come from??"

"Thought I'd come and see my best friend. Didn't think it'd be a problem. Is it?"

"I WAS trying to sleep. Until SOMEONE came in and interrupted it."

"Are you mad at me??"

"No, I was just PMSing earlier. But I'm really tired and need some sleep, like on my own."

"You're mad at me. I know you are."

"No, I'm not. Honestly, just go home. I'll see you tomorrow."

"What happened to "You can always stay when you want."?"

"I just need some alone time."

"You know what? Fuck it. I'm gone. You keep shutting me out and that's pissing me off."

"You're getting your goddamn feelings hurt too easily. And quite frankly,  I'm not icing you out, I just need some time alone. Why can't you respect that? How I am right now, doesn't involve you. So please get your fucking facts straight! I'm so fucking sick of you complaining that I'm such a horrible friend to you, when honestly I've been trying to hang out with you, but what do you know? You're always choosing your fucking boyfriend DaShawn over your best friend.  Why do you think I'm always trying to go on dates with y'all? I fucking miss you and you're being a dick!  Now I don't know why the hell you think I'm trying to shut you out when I was the one trying to patch up our friendship. But you know what? If that's how you're feeling, you can leave. Because I'm honestly tired of you blaming me for stuff I'm not even doing, and accusing me of lying. YOU'RE the one being an ass, not me."

"Oh REALLY?! I swear you've always hated DaShawn since day one,  just waiting for me to break up with him for years.  Shit,  you probably been tryna get with him for some shit. I mean you even sucked his-"

"HOLD THE FUCK UP RIGHT THERE!  YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME TO HAVE A THREESOME WITH YOU TWO! MATTER FACT, WASN'T IT YOUR BOYFRIEND'S IDEA TO HAVE A THREESOME, WITH ME IN PARTICULAR?  IN FACT, YOU FUCKING ENCOURAGED ME TO DO IT TALKING BOUT SOME "OH HE GOT THE SHLONGGG" LIKE BITCHHH YOU TOLD ME TO SO DON'T EVEN TRY THAT.  AND EVEN THEN, THIS ISN'T ABOUT HIM!  THIS IS ABOUT YOU, AND ONLY YOU. I NEVER HATED HIM,  AND I SURE AS HELL NEVER WANTED HIM.  SO CUT ALL THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!  SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU'RE MAKING BOGUS ACCUSATIONS.  MANE GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE.  UNTIL YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT."

    Without even saying a word,  Kendra left. Leona was pissed that Kendra would bring up the threesome,  knowing she asked and it was all DaShawn's idea.  She didn't even know what to think anymore.  Even after that massive argument, how Leona felt for Kendra remained the same, and she hated it.  Kendra did her so wrong, but Leona couldn't stop thinking about her.  That night,  Leona couldn't even sleep.  All she could do was toss and turn and cry her eyes out,  silently, so she didn't wake anyone up. Her heart was crushed,  because she couldn't help but think that her and Kendra may never be friends again, or Kendra wouldn't even try to make amends. Kendra has always been stubborn and petty, and Leona just had a feeling that Kendra would be up to something.  But she was still hopelessly in love with her,  and she couldn't control it..